Hoods, Scoops, and Body Kits

D's_Stang

Nov 14, 2004
Does anyone know any websites that are selling 2005 Mustang hoods, scoops, or body kits.

and/or

.........Do you have any cool 05 mustang pics

I ordered a 05 Redfire GT and I feel it need some personality. Does any one have any ideas. I am more concerned with the exterior being upgraded before I attack its engine performance.

• Sponsors (?)

I have tried EVERYWHERE. Nobody has one NOW. They all have ads for them but they will tell you that they do not have any for stock sales yet. I guess SEMA is just show and no go. I am pretty pissed about it actually. I hope someone is listening!

the street scene body kit is being sold on several different sites, has been posted here already, I'll search and post the links ASAP (thats the orange car with the ghosts stripes for those that dont know). 3d carbon and westrenz both are ready to sell theirs and are up on their sites, just no prices listed yet but you can contact them, sites look like they will both be ready to go to purchase directly from sites shortly, steeda is selling already and so is CDC, you just need to look but I will gather the links and post them for you shortly.

And dont hold your breathe for the cervinis body, they dont even have a car yet to start building, wont be for sell for a while I would imagine.

"And dont hold your breathe for the cervinis body, they dont even have a car yet to start building, wont be for sell for a while I would imagine. "

Man, I'd love to let them user mine for the first one....
I've purchased other Cervini's stuff, and it was great quality, and everything I have read on here about them says they are nice...

Tex81 said:
This site http://crossroadzdirect.com/ was posted a couple of days ago. It's a nice low-key body kit without too many holes and lights. I think they have hoods there, too.

I've never heard of the company, though.
Me either. They will not answer the phone either. The kit you are describing is a kit from RKSport. I called them and they have the upper side done but have not completed the bottom half that makes it a ram air hood. They will have something available in Jan or Feb.

Crossroadz wants way too much for it anyway. You can find it elsewhere for like $150 less.