hooked up my garage...

hungrymonkey

White by Birth, Trash By Choice
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Oregon.
I got tired of my wife complaining of all the (what she calls) crap in the living room. So I moved it all out to the garage.

so now I have an older pioneer reciever, two 10' infinity towers, klh surround, two 12" infinity perfect subs (going into car eventually).

plus an old P3 667 mhz desktop that has some issues. So I can play mp3's and dvd's and crap while I am supposedly working on my car.

I need to go up to office max and see if I can find a PCI wireless networking card. Then I will have DSL in the garage to.

I should of hooked it up weeks ago. The reciever and speakers have just been sitting unused because our living room is small. They are about ten years old anyways. Now I just need to move a bunch of other crap around so I can fit my car in.

• Sponsors (?)

I couldn't work on my car without the radio! I've got an old receiver that I need to get some speakers and sub for so I can enjoy it more. The garage is a great "No-estrogen" zone to be free of the better half for awhile. :D

chepsk8 said:
Um, HM..............

Is that a garage or a "Den of Pleasure"? My garage has a small radio, lights, tools, stuff, and a car in it.
I had the option of putting it up in the rafters without hooking it up.

On the plus side, The loud music will override all the cursing from broken bolts/busted knuckles.

That was i will not be blamed for teaching all the neighbor kids new action phrases. :D

no garage is ever truly complete without a kegerator, wish i still had mine..............and a garage big enough to put it in, hell for that matter big enough to put my car in, it's about 2 feet to short and would probably be snug as a bug in a rug if we had washer dryer hookups in the house. can't wait until we can afford to buy a house so we don't have to rent anymore