How 'bout dem Bruins?

• Sponsors (?)

Fraser.jpg

Stangfreak95 said:
EH...go read in this forum a few threads down and you'll find out that I AM NOT A MONTREAL CANADIAN FAN at all. I wrote that I was for BOSTON for this matchup.

I just said it was a cheap shot and it sure was. I could care less if Montreal loses.
I'll have to watch it, it was on the tv in the background and i didn't actually see it, but i did NOT hear the commentators say it was a cheap shot. But I guess will still accept it. Anyway, it was a great game and the ref.'s were letting the boys play. Both teams played w/alot of heart.

cold96snake said:
I'll have to watch it, it was on the tv in the background and i didn't actually see it, but i did NOT hear the commentators say it was a cheap shot. But I guess will still accept it.

Its not like he hit Kovalev behind the head or something. It wasnt that much of a cheap shot but it was a move that absolutely should of resulted in a penalty IMO. He hit him hard on the inside of his glove , on his wrist. The guy dropped his glove and hockey. Maybe the referees didnt call anything because of that noob REBEIRO, or whatever his name is, in game3. Maybe they thought it was fake.. Oh well.... GO SENS GO !