How do you feel about my wheels?

TOOLOW91

If you're the village idiot what's that make me?
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
S.I.NY
I am feeling maybe 10 anniversary reps with 17x9 17x10 I think I need the deep dish in the rear and some color to break up the rims. Talk to me guys
ad383369-37d5-29b6.jpg
ad383369-37e6-b0e2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I really like the Cobra reps that are on your car. Looks great! I have them on my red 88 vert.

Although the anniversary wheels are very sharp and would also look great.

Wow I was a big help huh?

Off topic. IMO you need to drop that car about 3/4"inch.

yes once it is not my dd any more i am going to trust me i hate it but the roads are ruff here. you are just as confused as i am about the wheels lol

Yeh I can never make up my mind on wheels. I like the 93cobras because they hide the original 4 lugs. Lol
If and when you decide to put lowering springs on it, I highly recommend the Eibach "Pro kit". it drops it real nice but not too much and still rides great because the springs are progressive rate.
I really love them on mine.

Thanks so much for the compliments I never thought I would have one that got as much praise as this car does I don't know I'm so tossed up 10ths are cheap enough I might just buy them and keep the 93s as well but who knows

So guys shoot some recommendations on suspension .. I need sfcs and battle boxes but suspension wise tell me what you guys like for an all around car mainly being built to be a stout street car - My last setup I did on my 00gt just consisted of h&r super sport springs all new front end components and kyb gr2s it handled great sat slammed but rode a little too rough , I wAnt about an 1-1.25 drop and a decent riding car this time .

I've got the 17x9/17x10 10th Anniversary wheels on mine, in triple chrome and I get nothing but compliments on the look. My coupe is black though. I'll post a picture when I can.

Personally....I love the Cobra "fan blades" on yours. Makes the car look really clean.

Thanks gearbanger!!! please post a pic I am very tossed up about
it I love them but also feel they hold it back a bit , maybe chrome to go with the red ? I don't know lol