How do you feel about my wheels?

• Sponsors (?)

IMG00138-20120223-1739.jpg

Sorry for the picture quality but the 10th's are nice. Although you already have a nice set of rims I would spend the money on suspension first and you can shop rims at a later date. I have maximum motorsports suspension pieces on my car CC plates and bilstein struts and shocks. In hind sight since I dont drive my car that often I wish I would've ponied up the extra few bucks for the coil overs

as previously stated the cobras are good for covering up the 4 lug, but are too bright for the already bright red. go with the 10th wheels. they will add more color and will add some darkness against red. not that you care but im planning on going with the anthracite fr500s against my red 89 hatch. i used this pic to make up my mind, maybe it will help you. its not an lx or a notch but its red:

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/Product/Images/LRS-1007UAA?default_c=lrs-1007uaa_6355.jpg

cobras look great on your car! i wouldnt be ashamed of 4 lug really some BIG HP cars still using 4 lug only reason for 5 lug would be buying some wheels you want and they are only made for 5 lug IMHO

I like the Cobra's but I have to agree with Newskool and say a darker wheel will suit the car a bit better since it has tinted windows and smoked headlights. Either way its a nice car! Really makes me miss my '92

So guys shoot some recommendations on suspension .. I need sfcs and battle boxes but suspension wise tell me what you guys like for an all around car mainly being built to be a stout street car - My last setup I did on my 00gt just consisted of h&r super sport springs all new front end components and kyb gr2s it handled great sat slammed but rode a little too rough , I wAnt about an 1-1.25 drop and a decent riding car this time .

I have H&R R&T springs on my hatch and I'm really happy with them. I would recommend going with full length sub frames, I went with standards and now I wish I hadn't.

141.9??? is that 1.41 per liter? 3.8 liters per gallon = 5.35 a gallon??

On another note I really wish the 4lug anniversary cobras would have been available when I converted to 5 lug. I would have stayed 4 lug and saved a ton of money.

I feel your pain! I am trying to figure out what to replace my wheels with. I was looking at the Cobra (fan style) or the 10th anniversary wheel. Why is it so hard?