How late in the year can I order a 2011 Mustang? Any Incentives?

The $1000 cash back you're hearing about is only going to be valid in certain zip codes.. and if you don't live there don't expect to get it.

The $750 rebate comes from ordering brochures from the Ford web site. It is NOT GUARANTEED. I have received 10 brochures and NO COUPON. So don't rely on that.

X-plan on my car was about $130 above invoice, there's also additional processing fees (think its $75) they can charge you for using X-plan, I'm getting my car at invoice however.

From what is knowledge as of now, there will not be any 2011's in production in 2011. Sounds odd but that's what I've read.

Ive had a dealer tell me I could order one for invoice. When should the 2012's be out? Maybe should wait for them.

• Sponsors (?)

Ive had a dealer tell me I could order one for invoice. When should the 2012's be out? Maybe should wait for them.

Probably can't order 2012's until January so then they won't be out till like April-ish. So it's up to you. I doubt anything will change on the 2012. There's rumors there will be a 2012 Boss but I'm sure there's a price increase for that as well. If you don't mind spending more I would wait for that.