How long have you owned your 5.0

Got my 90 GT in May of 97, traded it on March 24th of 99 for my 95 GT. I will probably keep this car forever. Way too many memories in this car to even think of someone else driving it. Just passed 9 years of owning it this month. :)

• Sponsors (?)

I've owned mine for 5years now. It was my first car bought it when i was 16 in 2001 for $3200 with 90k on it and it now sports 105k,never thought of selling it and never will im gonna pass it on to my kid..it gone through lots of changes since then was stock when i bought it now it has a t56 6spd and im installing my cartech turbo kit on it now:D

I've owned my '88GTvert since I bought it new in December of '88 at Crown Ford in Roswell Ga. I remember like it was yesterday. $17,250 Bucks.
It was the last '88 on the lot. The '89s were in by then.
I'll never forget that day. It was around 35degrees and my wife and I drove around with the top down all weekend and Froze our butts off. LOL
I've had my SSC for almost 5yrs now. Had to save my money for that one.

I'll never sell either car.

had mine for about a year and a half. thought about selling it a few times cuz i found out it was wreck before i got it. and i didnt want to put the money into it. i wasnt smart enough to look under the car when i got it cuz i was to googly eyed. but i park it for the winter and it sits for about 3 to 4 months in the garage so not driving it for awhile helped me keep it when i finally got to drive it again and missed the power of it!! :nice:

mustang

I bought mine when i was 18 and im 21 now I think of selling it sometimes moslty becasue I spend around 5000$ every year on parts haha but ow well cant sell it now i just got a set of 03 cobra R's aluminum heads and some other goodies on there way hehe :canada:

Attachments

• n559790646_2084032_6830.jpg
    n559790646_2084032_6830.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 68
Since August of 2004, for me. Bought it as a high-school graduation present to myself, been through a motor and a half--this one's dying, so a 331 is in the works--and swapped the dead T5 for a TKO. Even after I swap everything into another car and make the LX look as good as it runs, my brother will probably wind up begging/buying it from me as HIS project.

I have had the 79 Capri since August of 1981, 270k miles, 3 engines, 2 trans and about 6 rear ends. 10 or so air conditioning compressors...

I have owned the 08 Bullitt for about 30 hours.

Bought my 1st GT in the summer of 1999. Oxford White 89 GT. A crate motor, 3 yrs, and 10k later, it got totaled in the summer of 2002. Picked up my T-Top GT like a month later and had it ever since.

So

3yrs on my 89
6yrs on my 87