How low is to low?

Pitbullstang

Jan 30, 2009
pa
Quick question? I will be getting LT's on my 1999 GT vert, but before I do, I want to stop looking like a truck:eek: and lower the Stang so how low is to low with LT''s :shrug:( not a DD.. THANKS:SNSign::flag:

modification: MagnaFlow cat-Back, bassani o/r X-pipe, bbk cold air intake, saleen underdrive pulleys, 410 gears, Cobra Brake Upgrade,

Attachments

• 1st stang.jpg
    1st stang.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Sponsors (?)

there is never a too low :nice:

that said, i have lt's and my exhaust it about 2" from the ground and i have yet to scrape my headers on anything...and being that yours isnt a DD, i say go as low as you can!!

oh and im running sportlines with no isos so i have a very low car :D

True that!!!!!!! :nice: I think I'm going to slam the front with the back a little higher.. :D Whets a quality brand of lowering spring's? I'm getting some at the end of the week.......:nice:

modification: MagnaFlow cat-Back, bassani o/r X-pipe, bbk cold air intake, saleen underdrive pulleys, 410 gears, Cobra Brake Upgrade,

True that!!!!!!! :nice: I think I'm going to slam the front with the back a little higher.. :D Whets a quality brand of lowering spring's? I'm getting some at the end of the week.......:nice:

Posted via Mobile Device that will look sick..you can get a tad more drop if you pull the isos off the springs..just remember to wrap the bottom and top coils with electrical tape so there wont be any suspension noise..it can be highly annoying...h&r super sports or eibach sportlines are great spring..they both will drop you 2"...both great handling and quality too

there is never a too low :nice:

I disagree.:( Beware! H&R vert springs are rated for more drop than the coupe springs. For whatever reason mine was absolutely slammed. I have shortys, so I used to scrape the K member. That gets old FAST! I lasted about six months before dumping my front springs for Roush's, and its still LOW.

Is 2' to low for LT'S

Posted via Mobile Device my car is dropped a little more than 2" and if i ever do scrape its usually the very enf of my h(closest to the mufflers) or the mufflers themselves..my h hangs lower than my lt's..i have yet to hit my lt's on anything and i live on a crap road that has mega holes and bumps..you should be fine with 2"...but every car is different

As long as I can pull into parking lots with out scraping .I 'm good... :D she's not my DD so I guess I can go a little lower then 2' in the front…. :nice:I'll just have to stay away from speed bumps…:eek: