How many of us do you think there actually are??

• Sponsors (?)

i get on here as soon as i get home from work almost everyday. it is much better than the newest LIFETIME movie that is constantly being played on my tv.......and she wonders why i dont talk to her much when i get home!

01Steeda said:
I am here alot, but I find myself posting more on Modularpowerhouse.com lately for blower questions.

i did that a LOT when i was installing my blower. i still like their For Sale section better than most others. i am earning frequent buyer credit with JimFitz. i have bought basically the whole rearend from his car....tires and everything!:D

Hey that's getting a little better. Still mostly the same old faces though. We need a troll or something to liven things up around here. Where the hell is Eddie Haskell when you need him. I miss the old "Just bought an SRT-4 and I can smoke your Mustang" threads.

I live here, really.

helty
4.6 Forums
4.10s or 3.73s?????
Stangnet, IW (interweb)

1-800-will the new Typhoon intake manifold give me 99999999hp? ext. go f'k yourself

TweekedGT said:
Just looking at how many users there are supposed to be on this site and yet there is maybe 30 of us that actually post regularly it seems in this forum. Where the heck is everybody?

trying to make a comeback now. I took a couple years off to do the Army basic and advanced training thing. I have alot of catching up though :D

im on here every night. i do the unwinding thing on here as well.

how do they count the posts then? is it one for every thread you post in?

i should probably know this by now, but i never really cared about my post count.

I try to come to Tangnet regularly.I love mustangs and I enjoy hanging
out here and talking to everyone.Everyone seems to be cool in the 4.6L
forums and it's a great place to learn about my mustang.:nice:
I like Tangnet alot better than the Subaru forums because those people
can be complete azzhats LOL.I see how the 4.6L forum members show their
hospitality to people and you guys are awesome! :nice:

Plus...post counts only add up with Tech, not with Talk. So when you see a member with a low post count, it doesn't really mean that they're not always here and reading/posting.

I come and go....sometimes I just get tired of message boards in general. Other times I'm actually working. Ever since my wife and I commute to work now, my car has been a garage queen (will just barely go over the 2500mile limit for exemptions on emissions for the year). I had been thinking about getting rid of it for a while, but then I change my mind everytime I do drive it, and now that I've taken the time again to detail it.... I'm in love again.