how much is she worth?

5literstang

Apr 15, 2003
Clark, NJ
musch is my car worth? i'm curious on how much i could sell it for? here are all the mods.

Engine - 5.0L 306 c.i. V8
Transmission - T5 5spd

Engine Mods
DSS 306 Shortblock
Trick Flow Track Heat Intake
Trick Flow Stage 2 Cam
Twisted Wedge Heads
Trick Flow 1.6 RR
Trick Flow Valve Covers
24# Injectors
C&L 73mm MAF
FMS 65mm TB
Cold Air Induction
FRPP 9mm Red Plug Wires
Kirban AFPR
BBK Long Tube Headers
BBK Off Road H pipe
Dynomax Bullet Race Mufflers

Other Stuff
Steeda Clutch Adjuster
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Tokico Suspension Kit
3:55 Gears

Appearance
1995 Cobra R's Black w/ Polished Lip w/ 255/45ZR17 Firestone Tires

thanks -Jeff :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

ok there are 140k on the body and 500 on the new motor. there is nothing wrong with the car. my parents dont regret putting the money into the car for the new motor becasue we would have never have sold it wit hthe blowby. but they want ot sell it, and i will be getting a new car. yesterday i test drove an 01 Cobra and i fell in love. they want 19,995 for it and it has 21k miles. and they will never give me what i want for a trade in thats why i will be selling. there is around 13k invested in this car, so what do u guys think its worth, honestly lol thanks -Jeff

Because the engine is brand new and you have proof that it is I would venture to say $9000 the car it self is 10yrs old. Mods don't increase the value of any car and it may not help that the car was used by a young man. People will automatically think the car was dogged and you blew the other motor because you drove it like a maniac it's sad but true.

5literstang said:
ok there are 140k on the body and 500 on the new motor. there is nothing wrong with the car. my parents dont regret putting the money into the car for the new motor becasue we would have never have sold it wit hthe blowby. but they want ot sell it, and i will be getting a new car. yesterday i test drove an 01 Cobra and i fell in love. they want 19,995 for it and it has 21k miles. and they will never give me what i want for a trade in thats why i will be selling. there is around 13k invested in this car, so what do u guys think its worth, honestly lol thanks -Jeff

WHAT??!! $20k for an 01 cobra?? Pass on that!! For like a few grand more you can get an 03. That 01 is wayyyy over priced! Your parents want you to sell your car or you wanna sell it to? Who's car is it? I'd say around $10k for your car assuming the car is clean and runs good.

i want an 03 but insurance of the 03 would kill jsut becasue they are supercharged, believe me lol i have looking into that. but an 01 cobra aint too bad, when i drove it it was fast. and fun car to drive. depending on what money i have i have i might even go for a 99 cobra that was only 14k with 44k miles. but i have the car up for sale. so i;ll see what happens.

20gs for an '01 Cobra? That's rape man. It is 17500 for a brand new '04 GT as of this morning in the classifieds here in Mass. While it won't be as fast initially, I bet you can talk him down about 2 gs, insurance will be less, and nobody will have beat on it. There isn't a Cobra in existence that hasn't been beat on, thats what they were built for. For those 4500 dollars in price difference, you could supercharge your brand new '04 GT. Now is the time to buy an '04 GT, they're trign to give them away before the '05 comes out.

Selling it on here isn't the place.... to me it sounds like the "bend over" from the new engine is making you sell it. Even if it was the strongest motor known to man... I wouldn't buy it from you. Sorry. :nonono:

To drive the car through the break-in period then screw yourself sounds like there is a reason... or you are spoiled little rich kid. :rolleyes: