How much is this S/Cer worth?

I have been trying to sell my ProCharger D1-SC w/intercooler for quite some time now. Its brandnew in original plastic.

Now, for lack of response I am wondering what this S/Cer is worth. I am thinking that either:

1. it's a little bigger then the average person may want.
2. it's the wrong time of year to be trying to sell a big ticket item.
3. I got ripped off and am trying asking too much for it.
4. or lastly, I haven't a clue and thought I would ask here.

I spent well over $4200 on this kit not including shipping etc. I thought I would go down to $3900, but have yet to get much of a response. Anyone know of a dealer selling them new for this price or cheaper? I knew I would end up taking a loss but sheesh did I spend way too much on my kit?

• Sponsors (?)

VibrantRedGT said:
Your way over priced. Can get a Vortech S-trim brand new for just about half that. Probably get like $3000 for it maybe.

The D1-SC will produce up to 925hp. Not sure what the S trim will produce. I am also wondering tho, for a ProCharger, what can a person get a new one for? (D1-SC w/intercooler) I knew I would have to go cheaper then what a person could get one new for but other then what I paid I am not sure how low others can get them for.

As for overpriced, If I can find out the lowest price a person can get one for then I can see how bad I am going to get screwed.

Thanks for the info thus far guys.

The real answer is that people are cheap. Even though your part is still new, to a potential buyer its "used and abused" and they want it for next to nothing :rolleyes: You paid $4200 for it so I can say people online are gonna low ball you for like $3000. RC is correct also that since vortechs are so much cheaper, for the average enthusiest, its more than enough. I just sold my brand new Vortech (I bolted it on, but never used it) for about $500 less than i paid.

Plus the Vortech is a direct bolt on and the Procharger is not. Granted the Procharger will make more power plus it is intercooled but most of us don't have cars that need 20 psi of boost. Great blower just over priced for us cheap guys.

If you dont want to take a big loss you'll have to be patient. Wait for the right buyer who is looking for that blower. Like the others said the S-trim is plenty for most of us so you're going to have to wait for someone who needs that type of power. Good luck.