how to blow a girl off..

_MATiC

Sep 24, 2003
El Paso, TX
without sounding like a complete d1ck!..

how do we do it fellas? my situation is simple, a girl really likes me but i dont see her that way..! she's been wanting to hang out but i've blown her off for the past 3 weeks :nonono: . i figured she'd catch on but i guess not and i don't wanna break the girls heart! this girl likes me so much, she invited me to vegas (couldn't go cuz of work). c'mon now..lets get some expert pimp advice here..hahah
edit: i've TRIED to tell this girl i don't see her as anything other than a friend so that's outta the question..

• Sponsors (?)

you guys are brutal :p

I was surprised no one gave the kid a clear answer on how to do it.
brush her off... say you'll get together but never do.
pretend that you're always busy, or make up some hobby that takes up all of your time... don't return calls... or return them like days and days after.
just seem distant... if she's still pushy, distance yourself even more.

eventually...
eventually
chicks get the point

and you don't seem like a dick, you seem like a guy who just doesn't have the balls to say you're not interested. which is okay. because you don't want to hurt her feelings.

so you win.

I like caldwells answer...its not funny like everyone elses comments but its honest. Ok now that that has been established...

...Introduce here to your blow up doll. THat should creep her out. If that does not work...try wearing a dress around her.

And if all else fails...Marry some other woman then have an affair with her and then ask here to get rid of your wife....YOu know the classic Amy Fisher scenario.

SNL: "AMY FISHER...One messed up bi**h!" (anyone remember that skit?):D

yeah..well guys, i found an excuse to get out of it..i told her i was sanding my car to get it ready for paint...which is true, but i ended up going out w. another girl who i'm actually startin to feel for..guess some aren't mean to be..