howdy all

sandmantoy

Jun 20, 2010
I am a new guy here. I am a machinist and was a mechanic for 25 years, now a 1989 5.0 mustang owner. I bought it off a little old lady, no lie lol! it was her daughters car and she got for commuting to school but she could not keep up with the speeding tickets lol. She left the car parked in the back yard on the pavement and mom did not like how much noise the car made when she drove it so it has sat in the back yard for 4 years all covered in moss but after 2 days of scrubbing wow it is a nice looking car. No rust but the paint is a little thin from oxidizing over time. Even under the car is in nice shape. I have already started replacing a few things before I try to start it. I figured I come visit all the mustang people to get some help with some of the questions I have.

My brother races mini stocks (mustangs) and I help with them from time to time.
Anyway here is ma mustang :D It's no race car but it is looking pretty good for the street. I have the wheels off while I am doing the service and inspection plus it's getting new tires since they where all flat.
198950.jpg

You can see what the car looked like as I have not cleaned behind where the front license plate was yet. It came with about 2000 spiders and 300 to 400 bees lol. Bees all gone now spiders a little more tricky to get rid of. Sorry for the crappy pictures.
8950.jpg

• Sponsors (?)