HP & TQ #s on the 05 GT

Phoenix00GT

Apr 26, 2004
Bay Area, CA
I was at the dealership Monday talking to the service guy about a problem on my car, and we started talking about the 05s. He said that the stock 05GT would have 400+hp and just a little less tq. My understanding was that the GT would be right around 305 for both. Am I wrong or was he full of $hit?

• Sponsors (?)

Jesus ****ING Chirst when will this stupid speculation STOP!!!???!

People at dealerships don't know their foot from a piston...why don't you people understand this??? Wether its a salesman, or even a damn service manager...they usually don't know **** about the cars that are coming out...

The 2005 Mustang GT will have 300hp and 320tq...NO ONE knows for sure how much they will actually make at the rear wheels, its all speculation...they may be underrated, they may not...

Now why don't you go do a search next time before you make a thread like this again...or better yet just go read the sticky at the top of this page you know the one that clearly says "Up-To-The-Day-Stang-Info"... :bang:

Now will some mod please please :lock: this...

Phoenix00GT said:
I was at the dealership Monday talking to the service guy about a problem on my car, and we started talking about the 05s. He said that the stock 05GT would have 400+hp and just a little less tq. My understanding was that the GT would be right around 305 for both. Am I wrong or was he full of $hit?
Tell him he's full of poo. And then refer him to everything Ford has put out. Tell him to go read everything posted on the internet. It's just another moron at a dealer.