I decided to upgrade afterall

mustanggt3685

Oct 8, 2005
Illinois
I posted a thread last week debating whether I should stick with the GT or get an 01' Cobra. Long story short, I decided against both of them. So, I went with an 04' Mach 1:D Saw it at a dealership Friday night, went up and checked it out Saturday; haggled with the salesman and it was mine! Besides a few minor dings in the paint, the car is in pristine condition. The guy who owned it before me traded it in on a GT500 about 3 days before I saw first saw it.

I didn't trade the GT in due to the fact that I could probably get a bit more than what the dealership would've given me if I sell it "person-to-person." Only immediate mods I plan on doing is exhaust, as I've read the 32v's respond well to it. The engine is smooth, even smoother than the 01' Cobras' with 55K on it. I'll snap some pics tomorrow and post em (kind of dark right now)!

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, I have to sell the GT in order to afford it. Trouble is I have some piston to valve clearence issues with the GT (put PI cams in). So I don't know if I just wanna say screw it and part it out or have the shop fix it so I can sell it?