I have an ad in the classifieds, then I got this email.

• Sponsors (?)

[email protected] wrote:

Hello ,
Thanks for the mail and i am sorry for mailing you late, I am okay with the price buyiny ,So i will be paying you via a money order.Am going to issue you the Payment of $3000.Once you recieve the Payment from me,All what you have to do is deduct your selling price from the funds and then send the remaining funds to my collector i could have been in- charge of the shipment,but due to my absence at state at the moment,that can not be possible.You are not to worry about Shipping,I have a reputable collector Company that i have been using for long,so i am sure they will Ship the Item right to the destination i want it shipped.The remaining excess funds should be sent to the collector Company via Western Union Money Transfer and the charges to get Funds transfered to them should be deduct from the funds you are sending to them ( collector Company). so the total amount of money left is $2250. I will want you to provide me with the following details needed for the Payment to get to you :
FULL NAME ON THE CHEQUE::
ADDRESS:
STATE:
CITY:
ZIP CODE:
YOUR ASKING PRICE:
PHONE NUMBER:
MOBILE NUMBER:
Will await to read from you soonest with the details needed immeidately,so as to facilitate the pace of the transaction.I will wait until the payment clear in your bank and we proceed Regard's
+447024054752

Me too he also goes by Terry, lives in Canada and has a sick wife...ohh poor guy :ban:

i had gotten something like this on e-bay had bid on a foxbody car that had over 15,000 dollars in upgrades.there was a reserve that i did not meet and the car was never sold.about a week went by and i receive an e-mail from someone that had to go to england with the same type of b.s.i sent the e-mail to ebay to investigate the scammers supposedly they had agreed to my 3,000 bid and this car was easily worth 20,000

i got one of those a few days ago about some wheels im selling. guy offered me $200 on top of what im asking. and asked me for all my info. i asked where he was located....holland, and told him to fack off.

Two more ban theses people.

Sent : Friday, July 13, 2007 2:40 AM
To : matt larson <[email protected]>
Subject : Payment Information with Last Asking Price...

| | | Inbox

Hello Matt,
I'm really glad with the content of your mail.Thanks so much for everything, Pls help me take good proper care of it cos i belive by now it belongs to me. i am okay with the condition of the item.
Please DO NOT respond to anybody again anymore.About the shippment,i will take care of that myself. i shall contact a shipping company who normally does that for me.i shall pay in USA Cashier Check or Money Order which would CLEAR in your bank account within 2 to 3 working days and Soon it clear you will deduct your own cost and send the rest fund to the shipping company throught western union money transfer in order for the shipment to take place... I am really glad that you want me to get the Item and i will be happy also when i get it.'cos is going t o a good home Pls email me back today.

I'llneed your data for the check, viz;
FULL NAME.......
CONTACT ADDRESS.......
ASKING PRICE.........
CITY.........
STATE..........
ZIP CODE..........
PHONE NUMBER..........
Pls mail me today to let me know i am the rightful owner Thanks for selling to me.

Cheer
Jordan.

The sender of this message, [email protected], could not be verified by Sender ID. Learn more about Sender ID.
Sent : Friday, July 13, 2007 9:29 PM
To : [email protected]
Subject : A message about your ad on

| | | Inbox

FS AFR 165's and fti custom cam !

Pls email me if your item is still available for sale include your final asking
price present condition as well as some pictures of it. Await your quick
response. Sincerely April

http://classifieds.stangnet.com/showproduct.php?product=45130

Here is another one that just came to me about an hour ago. Damn, they must be really busy in scammerville. Feel free to spam this email address as well.

---- April Johnson <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Hello , ....I really appreciate your response in regard of making this transaction a seccesfull one.....i will like us to carry on with this deal with trust and understanding cos i'm in the England and would like to buy and ship it over here... Am okay with the price ($18500) present state of health as well as the look on the picture... I'll be offering you ($500) for it and that makes a total of of ($18,700)..I would really appreciate it if you can get back to me with your full details so i could order my secretary to send out a payment check or money order for the amount of ($25,999) which will be covering the shipping cost because the shipping firm will be picking it up alongside with some other goods that are to be shipped for me in the state. Get back to me with full details.YOU R NAME IN FULL...............CONTACT ADDRESS....CITY.....STATE......COUNTRY..........ZIP CODE.....................PHONE NUMBER........................Pls do not bother about any other buyer, i believe things will work as plan. Concerning the pick up i've arrange that with my shipping firm because they are picking it up along with other goods that are to be shipped for me in the state. All you need to do is to get the check cashed immediately you do receive the payment check ,deduct the total cost and get the remainning fund send to the shipping firm sameday so that they could leave for your location to arrange for the pick up.Await Your Quick response ASAP...SincerelyApril+44 70457 34480
>
>

Paul Play [[email protected]]

Hello ,
sorry for the late response i been out of town ....I really appreciate your response in regard of making this transaction a seccesfull one.....i will like us to carry on with this deal with trust and understanding cos i'm in the England and would like to buy and ship it over here... Am okay with the price ($12,500) present state of health as well as the look on the picture... I'll be offering you ($300) for it and that makes a total of of ($12,800)..I would really appreciate it if you can get back to me with your full details so i could order my secretary to send out a payment check or money order for the amount of ($20,000) which will be covering the shipping cost because the shipping firm will be picking it up alongside with some other goods that are to be shipped for me in the state.
Get back to me with full details.
YOU R NAME IN FULL...............
CONTACT ADDRESS....
CITY.....
STATE......
COUNTRY..........
ZIP CODE.....................
PHONE NUMBER........................
Pls do not bother about any other buyer, i believe things will work as plan. Concerning the pick up i've arrange that with my shipping firm because they are picking it up along with other goods that are to be shipped for me in the state. All you need to do is to get the check cashed immediately you do receive the payment check ,deduct the total cost and get the remainning fund send to the shipping firm sameday so that they could leave for your location to arrange for the pick up.Await Your Quick response ASAP...
Sincerely
Paul
+44 70457 34480

i got 2 of those from a clara cole lol from holland lol.

" Thanks for the mail well i am very interested in buying the (408 stroker) from you and i will like you to know that i am OK with the price and condition of the (408 stroker) also the pics of it i will like you to know that i need this (408 stroker ) fast has fast i can do to buy it from you cos the (408 stroker) is needed to shoot a film at HOLLAND in which you will be invited to view in the film at HOLLAND here the visa and the ticket charges is free to you ok in which my client has already process for that for you so i will like to know if you will accept a CASHIER CHEQUE or MONEY ORDER for payment if yes pls get back to me with the informations below so that the CHEQUE can be send to you in the first class mail.so i will like you to mail me this informations below for the payment to be send to you asap.Also i have already arranged for the shipping company that will come for
the picking up of the (408 stroker ) and do the papper work too.

NAME TO BE WRITTEN ON THE CHEQUE.......................
ADDRESS WERE TO SEND THE CHEQUE TO.....................
CITY..........................
STATE.........................
ZIP CODE.........................
COUNTRY.............................
PHONE NUMBER BOTH HOME AND CELL OR WORK PHONE #....................

I will be looking forward to here from you soon so that i can tell the shipping company to be ready and come for the shipment of the (408 stroker )as soon as you recieve the CHEQUE.you can called me on my unmber +447031849125
thanks and hope to hear from you soon"