I hit a bear.

• Sponsors (?)

omfg5.jpg

omfg4.jpg

Omfg3.jpg

omfg2.jpg

Omfg1.jpg

*fixt* :D

The spare is on the rear because the rear rim was as bad as the front one and it needed to be towed.

Oh my gosh! How crazy is that? I mean damn that's most crazy accident story I have ever heard. If you didn't show the pictures I would have never believed it! I am sorry about your car, but they are somewhat replaceable.

wow... at least you're okay... and also at least the airbag hit you in the face, not the bear!!

I realized later that the bear popped my hood and the hood slammed into my windshield because of the bear's weight... because it continued right over my hood onto my roof. If my hood didn't do what it did maybe there would be bear through my windshield? That's a scary thought lol, it was pretty large.

Man I'm glad it was dead because the very last thought on my mind was the bear as I got out.

I realized later that the bear popped my hood and the hood slammed into my windshield because of the bear's weight... because it continued right over my hood onto my roof. If my hood didn't do what it did maybe there would be bear through my windshield? That's a scary thought lol, it was pretty large.

Man I'm glad it was dead because the very last thought on my mind was the bear as I got out.

Dayuuum.....I am glad you are OK too man. Yeah, the only thing that would have made it worse would have been a p*ssed off half-dead bear clawing at you.... :eek: