I just got a Pioneer CD player for Xmas but wont work?

I went by what the book told me to do and all it just wont come on at all. I dont no what is up with it Yellow is for the battery, Black is for the ground, Red is for the ACC. The yellow one works because I can touch metal and it will spark
When I turn the key for the ACC that means it is hot right but when I touch metal it wont spark.

This will look badass in my 65 stang if it will work.
Does anyone know or at least have a Idea?

• Sponsors (?)

First off go to Radio Shack and buy a voltage tester for 10 bucks. Saves you from 'sparking' wires to find the hot one. You may have blown a fuse. Check the radio fuse to see if that is the case. To test the wires attach the red lead from your tester to a wire and the touch the black lead to anything metal in the car. If you have a continuous hot wire (has voltage whether key is on or not) that would be the one to connect to the wire that powers the memory for the clock and station memory. Being that you have a 65 you may not have this wire so you can wire it direct to the battery. The wire that is hot with the key on is the one to connect to the stereo power.