I know its a longshot but.... (LT / xpipe q)

emagdnim

Feb 5, 2003
Hey,

Does anyone have any experience with Hedman longtube headers? I have a set for my car that im just finishing up.. i also bought a magnaflow catback but im stuck as to what midpipe will fit the longtube hedman headers... i emailed hedman tech support but surprise surprise no responce. They dont seem to make a xpipe for there full length headers... Does anyone know of a brand or kit that would fit? I see some universal kits but i dont know how that would work exactly..

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

There are two types of Collector flanges:

1) OEM ball and socket
2) Flat plate

When you order your midpipe, make sure that you tell your sales rep what type of collector that you have and they will hook you up with the correct pipe.

The other think that you can do is have the system welded in if you can't figure it out. Any muffler shop will be able to do that for you.

Go to a muffler shop and have it done. They can probably give you a price for making a custom h-pipe and installing your catback for the same price of a h-pipe from any of the mentioned companies.

Yea you have to be careful. After I bought and installed my heddman LT's I was under the assumption that all LT's were the same length. Bought an offroad H and put it under the car, fits in hangers fine but was about 6 inches short. I am not sure on the brand of the H but I am thinking BBK. Just make sure you take your time and get measurements. Or else as mentioned above just go get a custom job done.

Ya that really sucks i have no way of taking it to a muffler shop its at my parents place about 1 hour of out town... i never should have bought these hedman headers. I heard the dr gas xpipes will fit alot of applications i might have to look into one of those.