I know this question has been asked 1000 times

I know it snot shiney but I just installed my jlt rai and man does it look sweet. they can also paint it any color you want so if you want it painted the same color as your car you can have it that way.

I had the bbk on my 99 cobra because it was there prior to me buying, well it was all rusted and chipped up, looked really nasty and since it was metal did that thing ever get hot when driving, pretty sure it didnt do a damn thing for the car other than look good when it was first put on.

• Sponsors (?)

farbyhardcore said:
This is a personal opinion question I suppose. Where to get a CAI for an 04' GT. I want something that will look good (shiny is good) and won't set of the engine check light. Anyone have ideas?

Go with the jlt. They can color match to your car, it has dyno proven HP, and its not steeda(overpriced,less power).

i got the tunable inductions system 5 stage 1 for mt GT. it is a fendermount system,, black though... i noticed a dramatic improvement in drivability... not necessarily power, but it cleaned up the feel of the motor from 4k-redline... dunno why by any means but this is what i noticed going from a K&N with snorkle removed to the TI stage1 system 5.

take it for what its worth, but i'd do it again if i had to repeat. next will be plenum and 75mm TB from dragon to complete my minor intake mods. i think its a good route... personaly, just going by feel I think it was well worth the money (160).

EDIT: also my check engine light is NOT comming on after the first 1200 miles. also just noticed that I have the same intake as stangpro installed.... i'm curious about the gains myself... I'll dyno my car once i get the TB/plenum to see if we pan out the same.

Torinalth