I Love my Car Part 2

mustang462002

Mar 13, 2007
Okay after I got worked up about loving my car the thread gets shut down. Well I need to say this. After I noticed that no new car was ever going to be as cool as my current mustang. Or a new car was going to make me feel this special. I new that this was my dream car. I know its not a Ferrari but it sure feels like one going WOT on the freeway. I never though when I got this car that I was going to keep it this long. Man I sure love my car.

• Sponsors (?)

+1 ill never sell my car, its apart of me, I guess i can't help but get attached to the cars i own, especially after pouring sweat, blood and work into it...and lots of money

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: did anyone see penywise's new ct and picture

Amen brotha!

The 3 Stangs in my sig will always stay with me. I've had 8 other stangs that came and went, but these 3 will never leave my side, as well as another 68 that we picked up for my wife for a project.

+1 ill never sell my car, its apart of me, I guess i can't help but get attached to the cars i own, especially after pouring sweat, blood and work into it...and lots of money

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: did anyone see penywise's new ct and picture
Yeah!:lol: I can't stand haters.....I wonder what compelled him to act like such an a**? Back before I ever owned a stang, I always wanted one and my first "fast" car so to speak was my slightly modded '97 gtp coupe. I had a buddy w/ a stang and it was a ferocious but beautiful car and I was very jealous! All I could think about or read about from that point on was mustangs!!! I don't regret buying my car at all! It's just gotten better as the time's gone by and the bolt-ons have accumulated!:flag: :flag: :flag: FORD RULES:flag: :flag: :flag:

How/ when did he get banned.

At least another a$$bag is off this forum. I dont mind other people coming on this forum with other cars but they dont need to push their cars so strong and talk s**t about ours.

How/ when did he get banned.

At least another a$$bag is off this forum. I dont mind other people coming on this forum with other cars but they dont need to push their cars so strong and talk s**t about ours.
scroll down the 4.6 talk thread list and look for "I LOVE MY CAR" with a yellow thumbs up icon next to it. you'll see what went down.