I made it onto "PASS TIME" w/ pics

Here is a few pics, i'll probably add somemore later. I got to do the combo round w/ one of my buddies that has a 66 coupe, they said they show would aire sometime in Sept/Oct.
8359610220_medium.jpg

8359610224_medium.jpg

8359610223_medium.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Ok, I'll rephrase the question for those who didn't get it the fist time around. Which one of these two guys in the pic are you. Which car he drives I would think would be obvious?

8359610224_medium.jpg

its not my problem you can't explain yourself worth a chit.....wtf do you think starts arguments anyway??? miss-communication. you should try iterating yourself better more often, you'd be surprised at the results!

obtw, sorry about the highjack, TITS THAT YOU MADE IT ON TV MAN!!

:banana:

so which one of you won the drag? and...video ? i 'spose we'll have to wait until the show airs to see that huh? :(

its not my problem you can't explain yourself worth a chit.....wtf do you think starts arguments anyway??? miss-communication. you should try iterating yourself better more often, you'd be surprised at the results!

How's this for being more direct and to the point? Take a week off to curb that attitude of yours!

Everyone else, please feel free to continue with the thread. And since I haven't already said it, congratulations on the opportunity.

I'm the one in the blue T-shirt. I don't think it matters if we tell anything, no one said we couldn't. Our combo time was 25.89, my buddies coupe did a 11.77 to my slow 14.12. It sure was fun though. We got zero practice runs cause they said if we broke something prior to filming we would be out. I was happy w/ my time though which was w/i 3/10's of my personal best. It was about 85 degrees out w/ a 15-20 mph headwind. My mph was down about 4-5mph from normal though kinda weird. Also they were not giving out any timeslips. I think I had a decent 60 ft given my trap mph as is use to run mid 14's to high 14's w/ the mph on a 2.2-2.3 60 ft. Oh well..

I'm the other guy in the pic! The one with the '66 red coupe. What an awesome experience it was to be chosen on such a cool game show!!:nice: David (ga289stocker) was off his personal best by 3 tenths and I was off mine by 3 tenths as well. I ran an 11.77 on Friday's filming.
The headwind was killer and for the first episode of filming in which we raced it was very hot too. I wish I could have made a better time but I guess I'll take it. We had to race on a Pro Tree. And while I watched it a few times I was still not ready for how quick it was!
I stayed around to watch episode 3 and the last car to run was Tim Lynch in his monster motored twin turbo Mustang. I watched him earlier in the day run a 6.4 @ 233mph!! Well, during filming for the show he crossed the center line past half track and then the car took an immediate left into the concrete wall and spun through the 1/4 timers at 8 seconds with car parts going everywhere!! He was walking around shortly afterward though. I have never seen a wreck on Pass Time but this one was a doozy! Look for it this fall....