I need to know more about this.....

• Sponsors (?)

Most interesting. Something that should definitly be investigated to the fullest. Could certainly reduce the need for foreign oil significanlty. Plus we have untold trillions of gallons of crude oil coming out of Alaska and going to Japan and others.

wow that's pretty cool. Now I guess everyone just needs to spread the word to everyone we know. Not to mention emailing our congressmen and stae reps. Maybe if enough of us do it we will have an effect. I know premium is almost $3 a gallon here I am willing to try anything!!!

most intriguing-one of the things i don't quite understand about the oil crisis is that, if we're paying over $60 a barrel right now for oil from OPEC, then how much are we charging Japan per barrel for our exported domestic oil? i think we're takin it in the shorts here, maybe we should let the Arabs make their money from other countries and refine our own oil....?

anyone?

good article :nice:

I had no idea that you could convert coal into diesel and gasoline. I think that would be a great idea especially with fuel prices the way they are now. I don't know about the rest of the nation but here in Birmingham we are paying about $2.55/gal. for the cheap stuff. Diesel is around $2.65. Maybe they will not just talk about it and actually do something about it. We have alot of coal here in Alabama.