I ordered my BBK shorty equal lengths today yay!

• Sponsors (?)

no kidding in retrospect, so far I think it was worth it. It's like an investment, you put effort or capital into it once and it pays off for a long time if it were something else where I had to continuously maintain then maybe not

i just bought these same headers u have, only i got the ones for a foxbody since i have a deleted EGR. im glad u saw a difference, cuz while iw as reading this post i started to thing it might not be worth the hassle. they are definately going on now.

Yeah I definately feel it was worth it. It took me forever tho like seriously like 15 hours cummulative because I got stuck on a couple spots but if I was doing it again I could, like said above by some, do it in around 7 to 8 in a driveway with no lift.

im glad you like them....you have me hyped now...i just bought a set of mac longtubes off ebay and cant wait until they get here.....ill let u know how much of a b-i-t-c-h they were 2 install once i get them.....cant wait to bust up my knuckles for a few more hp :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KB5.0GT said:
Im running the BBK shorties, make sure to get some stage 8 locking fasteners and new fel pro gaskets, my stock bolts backed out and the gaskets blew.

On that note, I'll keep the Felrpos I accidentally ordered with my bbks not noticing that it came with gaskets - (I shoulda just used the felpros but I had figured on returning them, oh well)

I'm going to make my own "fire boots" for the plug wires that touch the headers using furnace insulation that we sell at Ace.