I think im being scammed.

• Sponsors (?)

Scam for sure. I got the exact same thing when I was younger and I thought I'd give it a shot, lol. The check was washed and I got arrested at the bank. My email history saved me!

Ha im reluctant to sell my car to foreign people on US soil in person let alone overseas. Ive heard of this scam happening a lot and it seems to always be some dude in England. First 5.0s arent even big in england. Next when they email you its not the same kind of correspondence as if it was a hardcore 5.0 fan. They dont even show any knowledge of the product your ever selling. All that comes up is money. These people piss me off. Who is stupid to do all that transferring for them. You have something for sale if they want they pay you full price right to you and thats that. Id like to take a bat to these peoples freakin heads.

its a scam.. the same thing happened when i tried selling my stang.. which was prolly 6 months ago.. i have also heard of this one a lot.. i also belong to a markviii forum, and there was a long post about the same thing..

I had a similar deal when I was looking for another Busa. I found an ad in the local newspaper for a show busa for only $3600. The bike is obviously worth at least 3 times that much. I called the guy and he told me he was from NY, but he had gone to the UK and gotten into some trouble. He wanted me to go thru Square Trade.com to send the payment. I followed his link to the escow site. At the end of the transaction, it tells me to western union him the amount. So, appearently he had made his own Square trade site. Needless to say after I emailed him a little "I'm on to you, buddy" message, I never heard back from him. The pictures he had sent me turned up to be of a bike that was actually for sale on ebay at that time.