I want this front bumber skirt!!!

94 3.8l stang

Apr 20, 2004
Bismarck, ND
I have been looking for this front bumper skirt everywhere, Where can i order it??? If anyone Knows, please let me know!!!! I am probably calling it by the wrong name, i tried skirt, spoiler, and others and still not finding it. Anyone know where i can order it???. If you don't know what I'm talking about, its the peice that goes around the bottom of the front bumper. Thanks in advance.

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

nope. its not a body kit unfortunately. I think i've tried front bumper cover too. I just want to find out where i can get one. I am going to go to a body shop and see if they know where to find them. If anyone knows, please post it here and let me know. :confused:

Thats what I was thinking too. They look sweet. I think the 94 mustang i have looks to much like a 4x4 in comparison to most sports/muscle cars. i wanted to just lower the front end look alittle without getting to drastic. And that is true about mustangs having them stock. Thats where i got the original idea. :rolleyes:

Chin spoilers belong on the 99 up stangs, just like the Mach 1. Our body styles don't belong to that group.

Speaking of CDC, get a Cobra front Bumper instead. :D If u really like that look, get a Saleen bumper.

Compared to the 99 and up stangs, I agree that our body style has the worst 4x4 condition ever. I dunno what Ford was thinking about...yuck. :notnice: The only cure is lowering springs.

Putting that chin spoiler won't cure the look plus get scrapped a lot if u lower ur stang. :banana: