Idiot in a Civic almost hit me...he was leaving the theatre

Red35th

Apr 18, 2003
Houston, TX
Just driving in the far right of a 4 lane straight road, just driving home. Then a blue civic with "sweet" graphics all down the side and a muffler with more displacement than his engine pulls out across all 4 lanes right in front of me. I think he was trying to pull out into the inner Southbound lane but his mad driving caused him to swerve literally two feet off my bumper. If I didn't lay into the breaks I would have taken out half his front end. Dude damn near wrecked my car in addition to totalling his.

I didn't realize why he was driving like such a jackarse until I saw the FF3 thread, forgot that movie was out. They should ID at that movie, if you drive an econobox turned formula 1 car, you can't enter.

I'm sure there are a million similiar stories, :notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry to hear you had such a close call man that sucks.
This happens all the time because of morons how don't
care to pay attention to traffic.You should try to avoid
the every right hand lane if you can and only get in it
some before your turn because they will pull out on you and
not look at on coming traffic like morons.I always watch
peoples' moves on the road before I act because those
stupid ricers don't care and are the worst drivers I ever seen.
This reminds me of the lowlife ricers in my town but, they
try to race me right their on the street it's crazy and I just
ignore them.When the FF3 lets out they will be trying to
drift up and down the street so, you better watch out then.:nonono:

Thinking your car is fast when it's not only makes you look like an idiot. Thinking your car can pull 2Gs on a skid pad can hurt people and wreck cars. I've seen some mustang drivers do some stupid crap, but at least that is typically on a deserted highway. I just hope that when he does total his car it doesn't involve mine or anyone else's.

Joke's on him though, his floorboard is a ticking time bomb...loser.