idle problem found..maybe

DMAN302

My mom says thanks for the pearl necklace.
Nov 8, 2003
windsor, Canada
Wondering if smog pump lines from the heads that go to the smog pump and to the hpipe joined at the valve are critical to idle..I have hollowed out my smog pump and pluged the line headed towards the hpipe, if the valve there was bad could that result in a vac leak causing poor idle...(high hanging idle and miss at idle) cause I think that this line from the heads may be flowing unrestriced, I have replaced IAC and tps (set .95) new egr valve and selenoid. Car pulls code 94,44 and I wonder if that line could be allowing air to escape or come in, throwing off vac..is this possible..or do lines from head have no affect?

• Sponsors (?)

well i have the exact same codes as you, and i dont really have any problems with my idle at the moment. Those lines may be your culprit. I just elimanted all my smog stuff. If your gonna do it, remove ALL of it...

well i have the exact same codes as you, and i dont really have any problems with my idle at the moment. Those lines may be your culprit. I just elimanted all my smog stuff. If your gonna do it, remove ALL of it...