If There Could Be Only One (further Research On An Earlier Statement)

With 450 million I'd buy my t/a, a house back home on the beach, and get some trivial job. I'd invest the rest, live off the interest and spend the rest of my time travelling.

Yup. House in SoCal, one in the PNW, one in the Rockies, Florida, and maybe one In the Carolinas somewhere.

• Sponsors (?)

So,...back to the question......... if you could do that,...You're gonna put an 89 fox mustang in the garage next to your Aventador?

Yep,

Ridden in a vantage, a huracan, r8, new vette, and few others mainly cause these guys somehow still have a secret lust for a boxy old fox mustang......

Guess everything boils down to its a mustang and car guys have a strong draw for them

Driving a Bugatti Veyron on an open highway full throttle - now that would be something :)

Reactions: 1 user
Hey, all I know is that this thread lasted more than the average "casual" threads that show up here, and I'm all about that.

(That's me,...your everyday party planner, just arranging another little get together so we can all sit around and compare each others "dream cars")

Dream cars......
That's the point. Call it the frustrated Non-millionaire in me, I always find it weird somehow that when the wrapping's and restrictions of money and circumstance are taken out of the equation, people still stay right where they would/could be because they are afraid, or just unwilling to stretch out and dream.
Somebody just won the most recent 450million dollar lottery,....one ticket,....one guy.
The truth be told, I myself don't even have a perspective for what a real dream car would look like if money wasn't an option. It's too far from reality to even measure spending 400k on a car. But with 450 million dollars, (lets just say half of that after taxes) I'd do my damndest to adapt. It doesn't take much "dreaming" to know that even earning 1% annually, your 225mill just earned you another 2.25 mill just sitting in the bank in your checking account. (never mind an actual investment worthy interest rate) . At that rate, a 400k super car becomes equivalent to chump change.

So,...back to the question......... if you could do that,...You're gonna put an 89 fox mustang in the garage next to your Aventador?
Some people are just content with what they have. The trappings of wealth aren't for everyone. Sometimes, a fox is all you want/need.

Make it a spiced rum, I sure do enjoy me alot of that.

Not much on Rums/Spiced rums, but I like this one a lot... lol
image.jpeg