If There Could Be Only One (further Research On An Earlier Statement)

CarMichael Angelo

my rearend will smell so minty fresh,
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Birmingham, al
So,...Here's the premise:

Forget the money it'll cost. Forget utility, Forget circumstance, Forget the money required to maintain, insure, and license this dream. It'll be a "hobby car" You're not obliged to drive it everyday. If you just can't nail down the one,...you can have a runner up.

If you could have the "one," The dream car you've always lusted for but dismissed as "It'll never happen because", today you get to start with a clean slate.

If you could have the one car that you've always wanted, (and only the one, and it can be anything.... Muscle, or exotic) what would that be?

Think about it, paste a pic and qualify the reason for the choice. I'm curious.

sc0512-126290_3.jpg

Here it is, an AMC Hurst SC/Rambler. Pure mega dork. 390 C.I. period authentic over the top paint scheme
Something that you just don'e see everyday.

#2.
0409_mopp_01_z%2B1967_plymouth_gtx%2Bleft_side_angle.jpg

Because,.....GTX.

Reactions: 3 users
  • Sponsors (?)

normal_1970-Ford-Mustang-Boss-302-04.jpg

Do I really need to post a reason as to why?

04.jpg

I would also like to add that this is going to be mine one day. It's my dads and I know he'll never get rid of it. Bought it in '85 as a rotted shell and I grew up in and around it. Currently has a 396/M21 and a 12 bolt with 4.11s.

Reactions: 6 users
Because Ford V8 super car. Because the LeMans heritage in a modern chassis. And, I've never seen a sexier car. Ever.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 8 users
20160801_063744_zpsenn38bql.png

When I was a young kid my neighbor had one. He would fly past our house every day and my dad would get so mad but I would sit and just wait for it to happen. When he sold it he got a boss 302 mustang and he would do the same thing. You could hear him coming form a mile away! I always dreamed of having a hemi cuda, but then the prices went nuts..........

Reactions: 2 users
Truthfully having to pick ONE car would be torture for me. I would probably have 2 completely different answers next week but these 2 I've lusted after forever

Teal '93 cobra, black interior, bone stock. Would absolutely leave ford powered
image.jpeg

Jetstream Blue ZR1
Would modify until it exploded
image.jpeg

Reactions: 5 users