If you have GT4...

[QUOTE='66 coupe]Had to bring this thread back.

Worked,
Stick with Forza!!! WAY better than GT4. I went over to my old roommate's new place last night to play Forza. I am really impressed with the damage, mods, and car selection. I've always hated X-box controls on normal games, but on racing games it's way better for modulating the throttle and brakes.

The paintshop is also cool. I was able to get a Cobra R and paint it Blue. :nice:

So now I'm looking at getting an X-box. There's a training program through my job(retail), where you can take online trainings from Microsoft to learn about their products, so you sell them better. If I do that I should be able to get Forza and a bunch of other games for the price of shipping. :nice: :banana:

Gonna have to get a HD tv too.[/QUOTE]

Cool, told you it was good. What do you rate it at... 7, 8,? How did you like the sound and graphics? I think they're fairly realistic.

• Sponsors (?)

I give it a 9. My friend has surround sound, so he has an advantage in that area. The graphics are good. The only thing I didn't like was that if you wreck a car, the sound doesn't change much. That would be cool to see a muffler fly off and the car become really loud. They also need to put the 351 V10 or 5.0 cammer as engines for the mustangs, and 5.0 RWD for the Focus.

It's really good to see a game where all continents are represented well. Don't know why it's so hard for the Japanese to be unbiased, but I've always hated Gran Turismo having 5 Fords, but 50 different Civics. :mad: :notnice:

For being the 1st Forza it stands up to the 4th Gran Turismo VERY well. Can't wait to see what they do with the next one.

[QUOTE='66 coupe]Let's see some of your cars
I'll just do one right now. The first car I bought when I got the game. :nice:
attachment.php

I've had the game since it came out and never tried the photo thing. It's actually kind of cool.[/QUOTE]

LOL except for the wheels that's my Mustang! Click the link in my sig to see her.