IICRAZY Video concept

2 lover

Well I'm just about done with my car as far as mechanical work goes. Still has to be painted though. I wish you could see it, but I live up near Chicago. The pics on my puter are to big to send. For some reason the file size is huge and I do not know how to make it smaller. I would love to get to a show with all these guys on here once I get it done. Talk about footage. How about a hundred or more ll's all lined up with the hoods up. I'd be willing to make a vacation out of it, trailer my car there, just to see it myself.

I will put something on here for you guys to read but its big and may take a while. Some may have read this already.

MY 78 COBRA ll

THIS HAS BEEN A 6 YEAR PROJECT. IT HAS BEEN LURCHING IN THE DARK DEPTHS OF MY GARAGE. SLOWLY COMING ALIVE PIECE BY PIECE. WAITING FOR THE DAY WHEN IT GETS PUSHED OUT FROM THE MIDST, TO THE BLINDING BRIGHTNESS OF DAYLIGHT ONCE AGAIN. IT WILL BE APPROXAMENTLY 1 YEAR FROM NOW, THIS CAR WILL ONCE AGAIN ROME THE STREETS OF JOHNSBURG IL. TERRORIZING THE PAVEMENT. STARTING WITH THE DEEP GROWLING BASS OF THE GASPING SMALL BLOCK. MOANING, BEGGING ME TO STOMP ON THE THROTTLE, ONLY TO FEED IT HIGH OCTANE RACING FUEL DO TO ITS 12:1 COMPRESSION. THE ONCE GASPING 302 NOW SCREAMING OUT AT 6500RPM IN A RAGE OF FURRY DISAPPEARS. ONLY LEAVING BEHIND A DARK SMOKING PILE OF RUBBER AS A REMINDER, IT IS OUT THERE, PROWLING THE STREETS ONCE AGAIN.

Engine: 425HP 415 Ft lbs Torque at 6000Rpm - 302 - 4.03 bore - Forged pistons - Comp XE Cam Intake224 Exhaust230 - GT40 heads - Polished & Matched Chambers - Edlebrock Air Gap intake - Port Matched Intake - Holley 770 Street Avenger Carb - Roller Lifters - 1.7 Roller Rockers - Windage Tray - Carter Fuel Pump - Edlebrock Aluminum Water Pump - Powermaster Chrome 140 Amp Alternator - New Power Steering Pump - New Stock Starter - MSD Distributor - Ford Motorsport Chrome Valve Covers - March Serpentine Pulley's & Brackets - Hedman Fiberglass Wrapped Headers - All New Russell Fittings - All Lines are Russell Stainless Steal Braided Hose - Perma Cool Remote Oil Filter Blocks - K&N Oil Filter - Perma Cool Oil Cooler - Block Painted Ford Blue

Trans: C4 Fully rebuilt - Shift Kit - 2 quart B&M Deep Trans Pan W/Temp Gage - TCI 3500 Stall Street Fighter Converter - Machine Grey Kickdown Cable Bar - New Neutral Safety Switch - Trans Painted Machine
Grey - TCI Trans Fluid - New Stainless Steel Lines to Radiator - Double Hump Crossmember - New NOS Shifter - B&M Hammer Shifter set a side

Suspension: PST Suspension Kit Front & Rear - Zero Gravity Springs - Powder Coated Upper & Lower Control Arms & Trailer Arm Machine Grey - All Rear Brackets Shackles/plates Emergency Brake Brackets Etc Painted Machine Grey - New Leaf Springs Painted Black - KYB Shocks all around - 1'' Anti Sway Bars Front & Back - all Polygraphite Bushings

Rear End: 8" Painted Machine Grey - 380 something gears I forget - 411 set a side - Auburn Posi Gear

Brakes: Front - New Rotors - New Calipers - New Pads - Rear - New Drum - New shoes - New Hardware - New Emergency Brake Cable - New Master Cylinder - All New Stainless Steel Brake lines - Russell Stainless Steal Braided Brake Hose Kit

Drive Shaft: Balanced - Heavy Duty U Joints - Painted Black

Odds and Ends: Undercarriage completely re-done and Painted with Line X (black hard truck bed liner) - MSD 6AL Ignition Module - New Engine Bay Wire Harness - New 3 Row Heavy Duty Radiator - New Fan Shroud - New Flex Fan - New Interstate Battery - New Battery to ground cable - New Battery to Solenoid Cable - New Solenoid to Starter Cable - New Speedo Cable - Engine Bay Painted with Line X ( Black Hard Bed Liner) - All Bolts/Washer/ Nuts Are New & Grade 8 ( and when I say all I mean every nut, bolt, washer on the entire car from ground up) - New Carpeting - New Dash Pad - New 120 mph gage Cluster With White gages - New Bezels on both sides Brushed Aluminum - New Chromed Coin Tray - All Interior panels painted Black - New Seats - 6 Point Roll Cage - Frame Ties - Back End Cut out, New Sheet metal Put in with a Custom fit Fuel Cell - Alpine CD Player - Boston Acoustic Mids & Tweets - Alpine V12 6 channel Amp - 2 JL Audio 10" Subs - BEL Radar/Laser Detector Custom Built into Dash - Viper Alarm System - Fiberglass Splash shield in front - Fiberglass Valance in front - Fiberglass Side Scoops - Side Window louvers - Back Window Louvers - 3 piece Spoiler in back - New NOS Antenna Kit - THERE IS TO MUCH TO LIST I COULD GO ON FOREVER

Things I still have to do or buy: Get Fiberglass Body Panels - Get new Q panels - Get new bumper reinforcements ( the metal things that are behind the bumpers & attach to the shock absorbers) - Paint Job (Midnight Blue W/ 2 Arctic White Stripes) - Shaker Hood Scoop - Rims/ Tires - Exhaust - Finish Wiring up Engine bay Harness - Put on new End Links on Rear Sway Bar - Weld in new lower radiator support - LIKE I SAID ABOVE TO MANY THINGS TO LIST STILL

Some things I have listed above I have and are ready to install but cannot due to needing the car painted and needs to be taken off in order for them to do so. Mostly all the interior. The doors, fenders, hood, hatch, grill, carpeting, seats, dash is all taken out of or off of the car right now. Plus I would like to go with Fiberglass body parts. But I do have all the parts and they are all refurbished. Although I could probably use some new side cargo panels and rear taillight panels. Mine are pretty scratched up and have some holes drilled in them from previous owner.

MY NAME IS DAN EDWARDS PROUD OWNER OF A LEATHAL ll

• Sponsors (?)

IICrazy said:
IICRAZY Video concept

I am looking for high quality VHS, DVD, MiniDV, Hi8 footage of your mustang II to be put into a mustang ii movie documentary that I am making, I am look for good quality stuff. And will pay for all shipping costs of the item.

The idea behind this project is to explain what the II is really all about and to show my own trials and tribulations that I have been through which most have been captured on videotape. I have interviews and opinions of family, and friends and car junkies on what they think of the mustang II. This project is going to be my culminating project of my senior year in high school.

Any help is appreciated and ideas are always welcomed just email me or send me a PM or post here.

If you have a video and I can return the copy if you would like please Reply, so I can get this project under way.

[email protected]

..and why your at it, why not throw some other real desirable cars in there too, like Edsels and Corvairs.