I'm Back, for those that care.....

Hey everyone. Still have my stang but no longer have my health. I was a pretty active poster on here up until a few months ago when my health took a turn for the worse. :(

Anyways after numerous hospital stays I'm at home and finally feeling like posting again, after I found my computer was hacked and someone deleted a whole bunch of my posts. To make myself feel better I boughta whack of parts! I'm gonna live, but I'll never be the same health wise.

Anyways fellow mustang enthusiasts the reason for my thread is this:

ENJOY YOUR HEALTH WHILE YOU HAVE IT AND DO THE THINGS IN LIFE THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY - AND KEEP THAT MUSTANG!!!!

By the way what'd I miss????

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys. Great bunch of members on here.

Bought 2 Kirkey pro drag seats with fabric covers, gonna get some of those fancy new seat brackets from racecraft, new Edelbrock 2.02 heads (I had 1.90's), arp head studs, comp XE274HR cam (had a nx264hr), Moroso electric water pump, new ford racing polished valve covers, TFS R intake (had a performer II), QA1 K-member and tubular a-arms, russell fuel line kit, BBK regulator with that fancy BBK fuel rail kit (had the pro products junk one) to name a few things. And no lol I'm not rich, sold off all my other parts.

Hopefully I can put it back together over the next few months, after I popped the head gasket in September running consistent 10.60's. Hope the new combo could get me low 10's. Racing is so much fun, definetly something I look forward to.

Just looking forward to wrenching on it, -20 here right now, it'll give me something to keep my mind busy.

That sucks, i was wondering what happened when your sig and avatar was missing. Hope your health takes a turn for the better. FWIW i had those BBK rails and they leaked and the bolts that they give you for the rails to the intake are american and the bolts are metric, so dont use them, cause they will strip your intake

Glad you decided against selling your yellow stang going thru your health ordeal. Just figured you were in your garage working away on the new setup for 11' season :D. Glad you are OK:). Last I knew you were kicking around selling the blower to go spray:nice::hail2:.

I always pictured you around 30ish. Are you older?

Scott

That sucks, i was wondering what happened when your sig and avatar was missing. Hope your health takes a turn for the better. FWIW i had those BBK rails and they leaked and the bolts that they give you for the rails to the intake are american and the bolts are metric, so dont use them, cause they will strip your intake

Oh yeah? Good to know. Did you get rid of em or get them to work? How's your car - any new updates??? Didn't you put on new bumper and get a slick new paint job?

These ones?

5010.jpg

Welcome back man, been weird here without a canadian I actaully dont hate :nice:

Haha thanks! :nice: I missed your diplomatic ways in a good discussion! :p

Welcome back, sounds like some good mods. All the best to you :nice:

Thank-you and to you as well.

Glad you decided against selling your yellow stang going thru your health ordeal. Just figured you were in your garage working away on the new setup for 11' season :D. Glad you are OK:). Last I knew you were kicking around selling the blower to go spray:nice::hail2:.

I always pictured you around 30ish. Are you older?

Scott

Yeah, me too. Gonna keep the blower and make another go of it. My buddy who actually sells the parts at a local speed shop scared me out of it when he told me how much it was to fill bottles around here.

I'm 32, good guess. 3 kids that keep me busy and an understanding wife who lets me buy this stuff.

good to hear your doing better,

Thanks!!

Oh yeah? Good to know. Did you get rid of em or get them to work? How's your car - any new updates??? Didn't you put on new bumper and get a slick new paint job?

These ones?

5010.jpg

those were the ones, they were pretty bad, I returned them, if your going to do rails, those wont help you make any more power, with the stock stuff the lines are the problem, not the rails.

As far as my car goes, i got it back from paint, theres a few pics in my progress thread. Went to the track once and had some problems, need to button up a few things on it and it will be good to go. Its too fckin cold to do anything right now but im planning on doing megasquirt 3, a different cam, and installing the juice(finally)