Im back in the game!

OinkAodeOink

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2002
Daytona bch, Florida
Long time that 94 of mine has been sitting moldy.. My father and I got to the point of painting it, and removing everything and that was the last of it. Well, we finally got the initiative to start on the project! It's no secret what we have planned, but minor things may change.

-Custom Candy paint,( maybe two tone with charchol?) and coat underside
-All old engine components ( IE: intake, heads, t/b, chromed parts)
-Custom stainless Twin turbo kit , polished turbos, wastegates, pipe
-Same smoothed out engine bay with hidden wiring
-Paint all suspension parts body color or silver?
-Cobra brakes
-4R70W trans insted of the old AODE
-Custom interior ( still undecided on theme and colors, but it'll be sharp)
-Custom trunk area ( undecided on look)
-Not sure what kind of wheels ( maybe the Saleens off my 01 or Deep Dish Bullitts? Figure that out after paint)
- Already have the full Saleen kit, hood, and wheels)

This will be a show, fun weekend driver car..

Shi* has to be done and the garage emptied out by the end of this year or sooner!

NOW, This is what distracted me from m 94, but now I'm done with it, and time to leave it the F- alone! DONE! no more work!

car5.jpg

car4.jpg

007.jpg

005.jpg

seat1.jpg

004.jpg

Attachments

• car5.jpg
    car5.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 764
  • car4.jpg
    car4.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 156
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 141
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 139
  • seat1.jpg
    seat1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 163
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 126
  • Sponsors (?)

Holy crap.....is this....oink?

Where in the name of god have you been?

That Berrylium Copper is incredible....did you actually get the paint code from Saleen, or is that a "near" match? I heard that Saleen won't help too much if you want to reproduce that color, so that's why I ask...

Anyway, beautiful car, post up some pictures of the 94 though so we can all get a look at it, since it's been so long

Good job again!!!

xr8d302 said:
That Berrylium Copper is incredible....did you actually get the paint code from Saleen, or is that a "near" match? I heard that Saleen won't help too much if you want to reproduce that color, so that's why I ask...

I went to the site that killer posted, and Mike listed the paint as this:

Dupont Hot Hues Molten Candy Orange 1 Gal 4 coats

Dupont Hot Hues Brillant Silver base coat 1 Gal 3 coats

Looks as close as I've ever seen to the real Beryllium color! :nice:

So Mike do you have a business now doin turbo kits, etc like the site says? If so, I may be contacting you in the coming years when funds allow :cheers:

BTW that is a nice lookin website, I've been dabbling in using DreamWeaver to make a site for my design stuff and its not as easy as it looks!

Yea it's been a while.. this car just side tracked me for a while.. one thing led to another ( that's how it always goes). Like someone mentioned, the color is Duponts Hot Hues candy.. I wasnt really trying to copy Saleens color, but more so use it as a base, or idea.. While it looks pretty damn close in the photos, it is a much deeper orange that really glows. My car was side to side with the #2 or 3 Saleen ( Byrillium one) and there is a difference. Difference is.. My car actually has paint in the engine bay! ( I cant believe Saleen would actually let that car sell on a factory new lot with that shi**y of a paint job)

Anyhow, yea I made up myself a little website, not perfect, but it's something to showcase my work and maybe do a few turbo setups and other work for people.

Seats are $10 BMW Recaros from U pull it.. They were great seats, just in need of reupolstering. Since my father has the sewing skills and I have the design brain, we came up with a half decent seat.

I think Im going to sell the Tweecer in favor of a chip tune or Ive been looking into the Megasquirt system.