Im bored.....

mustangman70

Founding Member
Dec 30, 2001
St pete, Florida
So what does everyone do here day to day to keep their mustang the way they want it :shrug:

Currently, I'm going to school to learn IT, and hope to one day start my own business in networking. As for my job now, its pretty damn cool. I work for an intellectual property group who deals with Washington patent services.

When someone invents something, like for instance a toothpaste dispensing toothbrush utilizing a cork screw apparatus for advancement of the paste...

I do a search on a patent database full of MILLIONS of patents and pull patents that are exact or smiler to the inventors submission so as to confirm if the submitted patent idea is already out there yet or not.

This will hopefully get me through school and help me fix the stang.

• Sponsors (?)

That does sound pretty interesting! Wish mine was...

I'm through school, but haven't found a career I'm really interested in. Currently I'm working as a manager in a campus library...which means I get to put up with crap from bums and teenage kids all day. 30 public access computers with no restrictions on viewing **** (cept child). One guy like sleeps out in our 24hr hallway and plays some computer game on a laptop he mysteriously saved up for...then there's the crazies that come in everyday, some are cool, others just scary.

Oh yea! This student came in one time and I helped him find research materials, that was cool.

I'm 17, and I'm about to start my senior year of high school. I work as an intern at Washington Mutual part time, which is pretty boring but should look good on resumes and college applications. And over the summer I've been doing some odd jobs to get more money for the stang, like painting my dad's house, building fences, and some random computer stuff too. I hope to do something with the car for my senior project, I'm thinking a complete pony interior conversion/restoration, but I'm not sure yet. I want to work on the car a lot this year because who knows where I'll be with school and work after high school.

I work for a defense contractor on cool defense systems. The work is pretty boring sometimes, and sometimes it is pretty hectic and fun.

It pays the bills, feeds the 5 little ones and occasionally leaves some in the budget to work on my 72.

SOmeday I'll figure out what I want to do when I grow up.

I'm a dietary aide at a nursing home which basically means I'm a glorified cook but with a few more responsibilities. Definately not my dream job, but around here, pickings are pretty slim for someone with a degree in biology. I'd eventually love to move somewhere with more opportunities and get into lab work (either at a hospital or doing research).

-Chelle

I work in a lab at the only trauma center hospital in my area (mostly hematology & blood bank). Kinda sucks on Fri & Sat nights when someone gets shot or a MVC comes in but it's ok until I finish my degree in nursing. I am slowly gathering parts that are lying around for the car right now. Emphasis on "slowly".