I'm Going to Be a Daddy!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

True or if I teach him how to pull the 'ol one-two-punch. Just don't want him punching Me in the throat when he's bigger and stronger than me. =/ I just pray he gets more of his mothers genes and stays small. Any ideas for a custom stroller Frankie?

9910142521648.jpg

:D

Attachments

• 9910142521648.jpg
    9910142521648.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 75
That is BADAZZ!!!!!! Hahahahaha I'm going to make one of those somehow. And of course he's gonna have a Power Wheels monster truck like I did. I wonder if they make a mustang stroller. That is too cool though i'm going to show my wife. Thanks Frankie. So your vote is still for Elijah? ;) Stupid question I know. What do you think a good middle name would be? Do you dig Elijah Dillon or maybe Solomon?

That is BADAZZ!!!!!! Hahahahaha I'm going to make one of those somehow. And of course he's gonna have a Power Wheels monster truck like I did. I wonder if they make a mustang stroller. That is too cool though i'm going to show my wife. Thanks Frankie. So your vote is still for Elijah? ;) Stupid question I know. What do you think a good middle name would be? Do you dig Elijah Dillon or maybe Solomon?

Elijah Dylan. Yeah, I love that name. Has a nice ring to it and looks pretty cool spelled out. I'd go with Dylan not Dillon. Not a big fan of Solomon. :shrug:

My son's name is Brandon James.

Brandon James flows really well. I think you're right about Dylan being better. Originally I thought Dillon was cooler because it's the least used way to spell it but then he's always going to have to spell it out for people to make sure they get it right because they're going to assume it's Dylan. Solomon is cool on it's own but doesn't flow well with Elijah and so far Elijah is at the top of the list so it's looking like Elijah Dylan at this point. My wife isn't jumping out of her shoes over Dylan but she doesn't have any better ideas lol.

If I had a boy.....his name would be Donovan Lee(for some reason I think it'd be cool to have a II)
I just had my first kid and she is wonderfull!!!!!!!
unfortunately we couldn't name her after me....but she will be a tomboy for awhile....because she will love me!!!!!
Congrats and welcome to the club...it's an unreal feeling when you finally get to meet your kid!!!!

Right on i'm honored to be in the club hehehe. Being a dad will be my greatest achievement, I don't think anything else will be able to top that. And nothing else could be as fun. And yeah my kid's going to be a tomboy if it ends up being a girl. Somehow I feel like it's going to be a boy though. And Donovan Lee is a cool azz name i'll mention it to my wife. Maybe one or both can get incorporated into what we go with. Hmmm let's see Elijah Donovan, Donovan Elijah, Elijah Lee hmmmmm.

To be honest I would be honored!!!! If I gave you an idea for a cool name and you actually used it and that was my first post here.......hell if you need a girl idea I can tell you what I named my baby....Briseis Amanda-Lee(had to add the Lee in case I never have a boy).....
Thanks for making me feel good :)
Oh and the Mustang thing......my kids will be into it like daddy and hopefully hitting the track as soon as they can....what like 16 years and counting :)

I've been getting some good ideas from lots of folks. As for a girl name that's already been selected. She'll be named after my late mother to honor her- Dawn Marie. So that's easy. Coolest suggestion though for a girl name so far was Kealie Elyse. How many more kids are you planning on having? How old is your current one?

My current is 1 month old on thursday and I have a step-daughter that is 3(and running wild!!!) I'm not sure how many more I"m going to be able to have.....I'm thinking one and that's it for!!!! It is so exciting.......my duaghters have taught me ALOT!!!!! You'll think you have had it only to give in a little more!!!! It's great :)

Oh yeah I don't think I can prepare enough mentally, it's just going to have to play itself out. My wife says she knows i'm going to be a great dad so that helps me feel confident. The important thing is I Want this baby more than anything and i'm ready and willing to lay down my personal hobbies and goals to devote all my time and energy to raising and Enjoying this gift. I really consider myself lucky that my wife and I were able to have this baby and I can't wait to share it with all those that are close to me also. We're also blessed to be in a position financially to keep my child healthy. He will be my prized and most cherished possession. Won't be much longer until I can feel him moving around in there!

The first "kick"!!!!!! I felt it and almost started balling my eyes out.....she kept telling me I can feel the baby....I'd try and feel nothing....the first time I felt her kicking I WAS LIKE OHHHH MY GOD!!!! she's almost here!!!! 6 months later I'm Daddy......unreal the gift of life!!!!!! Unreal gift to the parents and life exists and we have to help sustain it until she is old eough to do it herself......Love at first sight is what is!!!! that is what you'll soon find out :)