I'm new, gettin an '03 Cobra saturday!!.. wheel question

Jpjr

Aug 5, 2004
Hey guys,

Well I found the coolest Mustang I've ever seen in Minneapolis and went for broke! It's an '03 Black Cobra Vert 10th Anniversary.

I plan on modding this car on the outside until the warranty runs down.. then under the hood. I just ordered a Cervini speedster cover and black tail lights. The next thing I want to do is get some chrome wheels ( i really don't care for the anniversary one's, use 'em for snow tires :).. I really want to upgrade to 18x9's, but have seen different sellers advertise different lug bolt width patterns. 4.5'' seems to be the most common, but how do I know for sure what mine is? I suppose I could go measure it, but I'd feel better hearing from someone if the width should be factory spec'd or if it doesn't matter.

Thanks guys.. look forward to posting here!

• Sponsors (?)

:nice:
Jpjr said:
Hey guys,

Well I found the coolest Mustang I've ever seen in Minneapolis and went for broke! It's an '03 Black Cobra Vert 10th Anniversary.

I plan on modding this car on the outside until the warranty runs down.. then under the hood. I just ordered a Cervini speedster cover and black tail lights. The next thing I want to do is get some chrome wheels ( i really don't care for the anniversary one's, use 'em for snow tires :).. I really want to upgrade to 18x9's, but have seen different sellers advertise different lug bolt width patterns. 4.5'' seems to be the most common, but how do I know for sure what mine is? I suppose I could go measure it, but I'd feel better hearing from someone if the width should be factory spec'd or if it doesn't matter.

Thanks guys.. look forward to posting here!
:nice: Look at AFS Wheels web site for Cobra wheels and specs. will answer all your ??.