Imagine the work involved...

• Sponsors (?)

That car was this months issue of Hot Rod as well. Nice workmanship, but they didn't post any performance numbers. I doubt it's all that fast on top end anyway. I've driven and owned Model A hot rods my whole life, and I can tell you this much, anything over 100 gets pretty dicey due to the wind. The front fenders are shaped perfectly to lift the front end when the air gets under them and the noise off the perectly flat windshield is deafening, and moves the car around plenty. The fastest I've ever gone was about 130 or so in my brother's '31 sedan, and it is slammed, has a 5 inch chopped top, modern radials and a 406 Chevy. The problem wasn't power, it was aerodynamics that make these things so scary at speed.

That car was this months issue of Hot Rod as well. Nice workmanship, but they didn't post any performance numbers. I doubt it's all that fast on top end anyway. I've driven and owned Model A hot rods my whole life, and I can tell you this much, anything over 100 gets pretty dicey due to the wind. The front fenders are shaped perfectly to lift the front end when the air gets under them and the noise off the perectly flat windshield is deafening, and moves the car around plenty. The fastest I've ever gone was about 130 or so in my brother's '31 sedan, and it is slammed, has a 5 inch chopped top, modern radials and a 406 Chevy. The problem wasn't power, it was aerodynamics that make these things so scary at speed.

The credits at the end of the video shows the top speed as 200 km/h (124 m/h). It also states 0 to 100 km/h in 5 seconds (0 to 62 m/h).