In car vid of Mustang accelerating!

• Sponsors (?)

I sound like a dolt in that video haha The "V7" comment is a running joke I have with a fews friends of mine. One friend that used to own a V6 stang, she swore up and down that mine was faster for some reason.. so I told her I had a V7... so.. yea.. a little nervous while driving the auto mineral grey GT and said "I have a V7 Mustang" :moron: haha

It was a BLAST this morning. I wish my mom would've keep rolling when I went through the cones. The passenger lady was freaked out a little. Told her I've seen auto xing before ;) haha

Amy V6 said:
I sound like a dolt in that video haha The "V7" comment is a running joke I have with a fews friends of mine. One friend that used to own a V6 stang, she swore up and down that mine was faster for some reason.. so I told her I had a V7... so.. yea.. a little nervous while driving the auto mineral grey GT and said "I have a V7 Mustang" :moron: haha

It was a BLAST this morning. I wish my mom would've keep rolling when I went through the cones. The passenger lady was freaked out a little. Told her I've seen auto xing before ;) haha

I once had a bad wire, so I was only running on 7 cyliders, so I suppose a V7 may be theoretically possible, if that is any sort of vindication for you.

Mossberg said:
Dayum! How did I miss this one? How'd you find out about this? I love a good opportunity to drive 05 Stangs like rentals.

http://www.fordinnovationdrive.com/intro.htm

The one where you get to DRIVE the cars are the Ford RACING Innovation drive... only 3 cities left for that one... LA Sept 2, Cincinnati Oct 23 and Miami Nov 17th.

Detroits was today :)

Miami, huh? I may have to look into that. I normally avoid Miami like the plague, but I may have to make an exception.

[edit]
Ok, saw it was at Homestead, I can do that. I read the other thread and I might have to request a day off to get there before 2pm. Now all I nave to do is get a hold of some friends to check it out.
[/edit]

Those were the first real world pictures I've seen of the mineral gray. Goregous car! (my first time saying that about the '05) Still not big on the red though. Videos were awsome! I may have to make my way over to Cincinnati in a couple of months :D

Ok, Amy, what exactly goes on when you get there? Can I get there early or late? The registration I put in was 10am, but with traffic on I-95 and the Turnpike I might not make it. Homestead is a motor speedway the Nascar and IRL people use so maybe we might get a lap on the infield. How long was the course you drove?

Get there as early as you can. The earlier you are there, the shorter the line.

The road course we ran only lasted like under 2 mins, if that really.

I was there at 9:30 and was probably 10th in line. I was the first one to drive the auto GT that day.

When I got back in line (I cheated and used my moms tag, she didn't want to drive it, she knew I wanted to go again) at about 12-ish, we all waited about an hour and a half to drive one of the manual GT's. They had 4 out and EVERYONE wanted to drive one of the 4.

If you don't care... no one is going to be waiting in the V6 line and the auto GT line will be very short.

Take pics :)

I don't have a digital camera, but a friend of mine who is going with has one and I'm making sure he has it with him. The getting there early is probably going to be the big problem. Evrybody and thier mother commutes to Miami from Broward/Palm Beach so traffic is horrendous in the morning. Do they count the drive in the auto GT the same as the manual? I think I'll drive the V6 just to run around more in a car. =) But only after I hit the GT.