Information Books

Hey all some of you know me and some of you dont but i dont know much about my mustang. I have a 2000 V6 Auto and i was wondering if anyone could tell me of a book or website or something to where i can learn my mustang inside and out and how everything works and what everything means and the functions of everything from wires to engine to exterior EVERYTHING. I am 16 and are to young to go to college to learn about it and i cant wait any longer i just wanna know if you guys know of anything i can buy for cheap like a book or tell me a web site so please hook me up guys.

Stealth

• Sponsors (?)

Get a Chiltons Manual..... I think I got mine at Autozone or Checker or something... they tell you about most of the stuff on your car... otherwise just check out your local autozone and they normally have some books.... tell me if you find anything else cause I'm kinda in the same boat

stealthpony said:
Hey all some of you know me and some of you dont but i dont know much about my mustang. I have a 2000 V6 Auto and i was wondering if anyone could tell me of a book or website or something to where i can learn my mustang inside and out and how everything works and what everything means and the functions of everything from wires to engine to exterior EVERYTHING. I am 16 and are to young to go to college to learn about it and i cant wait any longer i just wanna know if you guys know of anything i can buy for cheap like a book or tell me a web site so please hook me up guys.

Stealth

All you gotta do is hang out at StangNet on a daily basis. :nice: