Bitching & Complaining...

Caldwell

Apr 27, 2004
Ontario Canada
Hm, I understand there has been a lot of frustration about this and that, people leaving, or wanting to leave... etc etc...
but I have come to a realization

** the earth's gravitational rotation stops **

There aren't that many GOOD boards out there.

** the earth's gravitational rotation continues **

seriously...

I'm apart of
www.cmoc.ca
www.gtamc.com
www.blackmustangclub.com
uh..
www.mustangforums.com

the list continues.

Face it ladies and gentlemen, this place is good in comparison to others.

I don't even want to hear about corral.net
we've got a good crowd of guys, i'm sorry if i'm the only guy that feels like this in here :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

super302 said:
only 'cause i'm here

oh YOU'RE the one responsible for all the complaining

I KNEW IT!

fired.jpg

This is probably the best forum I have ever been apart of. Everyone here is so helpful and has great ideas. If it wasnt for this forum I would have probably sold my car, but after joining and seeing the true potential these cars have, in both looks and performance, and how awesome the whole mustang crowd is, I will be a mustang owner for life. Thank you stangnet :flag:

95riosnake said:
I like it here alot...

super...I don't think you're allowed to have a regular avatar...you need like a pink elephant or something lol

btw...did you get new rims on the fox?

i'll get a new avatar soon....can't remember last time i had a REAL pic as an avatar, lol

I agree.. granted thetech has ben weak the last couple of months but I think that is due to the natural ebb and flow of things.. Everyine ie wrenching in March-may... then only us that have money pits wrench in the summer... well unless you are in school then summer is your spring...

OK, i'm strpping off my box now, But I agree stangnet is the best forums and corral has the best classifieds...

VibrantRedGT said:
Don't like the way it's been going here lately. Talk section divided the group we once had.

That is one prob that dividing tech and talk up like it is now. Not all the 94/95 guys are into tech just as not all are into talk so the whole group that we once had finds themsleves posting less in one area then the other. I have to keep reminding myself there is a talk section and to check in here every once in awhile.

Striped5.0 said:
That is one prob that dividing tech and talk up like it is now. Not all the 94/95 guys are into tech just as not all are into talk so the whole group that we once had finds themsleves posting less in one area then the other. I have to keep reminding myself there is a talk section and to check in here every once in awhile.

I agree, but I think it also has to do with the fact that it's a fairly new feature. We never really had to balance things before.

I bet as times goes on things get back to normal, it usually happens that way.

VibrantRedGT said:
Don't like the way it's been going here lately. Talk section divided the group we once had.

I have to agree with you Vib. I don't have a high post count but I've been here a while. I even lurked for a year or so before I joined. When the admins split up the forums to talk/tech sections it went down hill a bit. I still prefer this site to any other.