install these or wait fora V2 SQ

Ok guys its been a few years I hate to say since Iv been on here butthe Army tends to send me to places other then to my car. Im just now trying to get back into working on my ride. Im lookinginto getting the following parts and was wondering if anyone else has installed some of the same and with what results.

BBK Ford 96-04 Mustang GT (2V only), CERAMIC SHORTY Mustang 4.6L 2v INLET Acufab PLENUM/THROTTLE BODY Kit with 75mm throtle body
Mustang 4.6L 2V Power+Plus Series Typhoon Intake
01-04 Mustang Competition/Plus Shifter (tremec 3650) (Hurst)

Also if anyone has heard of this Special Forces Sniper tunning soft wear package offered at RPM Outlet.com. Im trying to decicde between that oneand the SCT Pro Tune. Im not trying to blow the asphaltof theroadjust looking to have some fun on the weekends, Woud like to get back into the low 300's for RW HP. But want to do it the most cost effective way lol. Iv also thought about getting a Vortech V2SQ charger instead of the above listedbut the best price I have found so far is 3.300 or so for the kit. ANy feed back you guys can give me will be greatly appreciated

• Sponsors (?)

stay away from the typhoon intake and RPMoutlet. dollar for dollar, getting a blower will net you a ton more power than bolt-ons. with the bolt-ons you have listed, you won't break 300rwhp.

Ok guys its been a few years I hate to say since Iv been on here butthe Army tends to send me to places other then to my car. Im just now trying to get back into working on my ride. Im lookinginto getting the following parts and was wondering if anyone else has installed some of the same and with what results.

BBK Ford 96-04 Mustang GT (2V only), CERAMIC SHORTY Mustang 4.6L 2v INLET Acufab PLENUM/THROTTLE BODY Kit with 75mm throtle body
Mustang 4.6L 2V Power+Plus Series Typhoon Intake
01-04 Mustang Competition/Plus Shifter (tremec 3650) (Hurst)

Also if anyone has heard of this Special Forces Sniper tunning soft wear package offered at RPM Outlet.com. Im trying to decicde between that oneand the SCT Pro Tune. Im not trying to blow the asphaltof theroadjust looking to have some fun on the weekends, Woud like to get back into the low 300's for RW HP. But want to do it the most cost effective way lol. Iv also thought about getting a Vortech V2SQ charger instead of the above listedbut the best price I have found so far is 3.300 or so for the kit. ANy feed back you guys can give me will be greatly appreciated

I would get a tuner kit and go from there , sent you a PM as well , I have a vortech on my 2002 GT so I can probably give you some help

working on it

OK cool, Iv heard mixxed reviews about RPM outlet,so far they have had some fairly good prices but I guess other guys havent had luck with them for what ever reason. Imdecidingbetween the SF Sniper tunner or the SCT Pro Tune. Illkeep looking around. The best price thus far is a Vortech V2 SG iv seen so far is about3399.00 complete? :bang:

OK cool, Iv heard mixxed reviews about RPM outlet,so far they have had some fairly good prices but I guess other guys havent had luck with them for what ever reason. Imdecidingbetween the SF Sniper tunner or the SCT Pro Tune. Illkeep looking around. The best price thus far is a Vortech V2 SG iv seen so far is about3399.00 complete? :bang:

$3399 is ok for a complete kit but nine times out of ten you are going to end up like me and having that chip they send you sitting in your tool box collecting dust , sent you a PM on where to look for some deals

My internet wentdown for about 10 hours. Normlay not a problem but seeinghow im still in Iraq its not always a quick fix.Thats also there reason Iwouldnt be able to get your S-Trim SamMan. and the same goes for me checking out the website of yours 2002BT. But i will today seeing how im back up and running. Thanks much for the imput. :flag:

this is the price and part numberfor the kit im looking at:

You requested a price quotation for: Vortech Supercharger Kit for 2000-2004 Ford Mustang GT (V-2 SQ S-Trim, satin) [more info]
Part Number: V4FL218-130SQ
SuperchargersOnline.com*: $3,399.00
List Price: $3948.95

This is from Superchargersonline.

Thats what i started to do. I saw a deal that looked to good to be true. Well you know what they say about that. Think im going to go with a new kit that Iv found. its only a few hundred more then the used kit i saw. Figure I would go ahead and buy new that way I know. With the deployment tempo of late I never know when Ill be gone again. Well gotta go to work. Pleanty of bad guys here in need of a bullet to the center mass of their upper torso. Take care and thanks for the imput

My internet wentdown for about 10 hours. Normlay not a problem but seeinghow im still in Iraq its not always a quick fix.Thats also there reason Iwouldnt be able to get your S-Trim SamMan. and the same goes for me checking out the website of yours 2002BT. But i will today seeing how im back up and running. Thanks much for the imput. :flag:

this is the price and part numberfor the kit im looking at:

You requested a price quotation for: Vortech Supercharger Kit for 2000-2004 Ford Mustang GT (V-2 SQ S-Trim, satin) [more info]
Part Number: V4FL218-130SQ
SuperchargersOnline.com*: $3,399.00
List Price: $3948.95

This is from Superchargersonline.

mine is less than half that, even if you bought all the extras new you would come out cheaper.