Installed C&L CAI with SCT tune

I haven't written in a while and thought I would update everybody on my newest updates. Since the last time I wrote I have had limo tint installed on the back window, medium tint on the sides. I installed black window louvers on the small side windows.

Today I went to Alternative Auto and I installed a C&L TrueFlow Inlet System and had Lidio install one of his custom C&L tunes with a new SCT Xcalibrator and after the tune and new found air from the 83-mm MAF, the car really woke up and I swear the duals sound better too!

I tried to download pictures but they seem to be too big (400+ kb). If anybody knows how to download pics that are bigger than 71 kb please let me know. Anyways, it feels like I gained an easy 20 horse over stock with these mods. Rear gears (4.10) and traction-lok are next on the agenda followed by headers.

• Sponsors (?)

Here are some pics of my ride with the new C&L and I would definitely recommend to anybody thinking of getting this setup to do so as it really rocks! I originally purchased the C&L thinking I would be able to get the tune in the ballpark with the Predator that I had but couldn't as it put me into an automatic limp mode (didn't throw no flags though). I knew that the OBD on the new mustangs were touchy, but didn't figure that they were that touchy, so I decided to pay a visit to Lidio at Alternative Auto and he set me up. I still have to figure out the SCT Xcalibrator that I bought from him. I am not sure if I can take out the rev limiter and speed limiter on my car like I could with the Predator. If anybody knows please let me know. :D

View attachment 44072

View attachment 44073

View attachment 44074

Okay, I am going to try this again.

2005mustang0076do.jpg

2005mustang0027xb.jpg