interceptor gauge

abcmatthew

Sep 21, 2011
Fed ex just delivered my new interceptor gauge by Aero force! I got it to monitor intake temp and boost but it looks like this thing does everything. Anyone else have one? Hoping it is easy to install and use. I will post a reveiw after I get a chance to hook it up.

• Sponsors (?)

After playing with mine for a few days I am starting to understand what it can and cant do. I would be nice to have a better manual for the specific car you are installing it in. It has so many parameters for so many different cars, it is hard to figure out what you should turn on and what you should turn off. Overall I am happy, I would love to understand the air fuel ratio thing better. I am not sure how to tell if I am in a good range or not?

After playing with mine for a few days I am starting to understand what it can and cant do. I would be nice to have a better manual for the specific car you are installing it in. It has so many parameters for so many different cars, it is hard to figure out what you should turn on and what you should turn off. Overall I am happy, I would love to understand the air fuel ratio thing better. I am not sure how to tell if I am in a good range or not?

Around 14.7 is good for normal driving. Low 12s is safe for WOT.