Interior Code Help!

TF Mondo

Apr 18, 2005
I need help figuring out what color interior items to purchase for my 66 convertible. I have a 66 mustang with interior trim code 22. This is the "blue with blue appointments". Therefore I have the two tone seats (non pony - kind of a light blue and dark blue) with a mix of dark blue and light blue (I'd call it turquoise, but I don't believe its the stock turquoise color) on the remainder of the interior. Problem is, there are several different blues available for the 66 year and I'm looking to get it back to the stock interior. I have my seats, but the door panels, carpet, and dash paint are the question. In 66, for carpet, there's Ford blue, medium blue, and dark blue that is available. For door panels, there's blue and turquoise. For dash paint, there's aqua light and blue light. Does anyone know what the stock colors should be for these items or know a resource where I can find this info?

• Sponsors (?)

Code 22 is listes Blue w/Blue. Not aqua. As far as the three different shades of blue carpet, call the vendor, like ACC, and ask for a sample patch if they cannot tell you what you need.