irwindale speedwayyyy

• Sponsors (?)

well I am no faster either. 9.1 @ 78 mph not sure on MPH at irwindale. at fontana I ran 14.4 @ 98 mph. 2.1 60'. I'll try and figure out where irwindale ave is. I know where arrow is though.. I'll be dragging some slicks and skinnies for the stang along that I'll be picking up on wednesday. I hope they dont get pissed for not having a drvieshaft hoop. :D

last time ran 9.7 @ 76mph slow i know but the cars pretty much stock, and that time was with the blown diff/stock gears, recently got the gears in/diff rebuilt, so now i have a new problem, this thing called "traction" if u guys have any extra i'd like to borrow some

sorry guys but I am gonna have to bail out on thie run, On the way back from Palmdale coming home I wrecked my F-150 truck. and the worst part is that I was out there picking up the draglites from the guy I was buying them from. Well either way one of the skinny rims went flying out of the back of my bed along with a back rim and slick. the skinny is pretty beat up maybe i can get most of the nicks out. well atleast I got my stang as the back up car now. have fun out there guys.

Hey fellas I must apologize especially to slo65 for not being there at Mr. McDonalds at 5:30. Fu@#@ing traffic was ridiculous. It took me an insane
1 1/2 to get to irwindale. By the time I got there all I could do is order a meal because I was a bit hungry. I got a Big Mac combo and stuff. Like zero said maybe we'll get together some other time. I'm pissed of though. Anyway who went? I did shoot some video though so if anyone raced I gotz you on totally hidden video.

damn guys haha dont worry about it, i got down there and couldnt even find the mcdonalds! i drove around for a while, maybe i got wrong directions, i did end up running, i think something wrong with the clutch cable because it is ..... damn hard to get it into gear, i missed 2nd once, and the shift to third was....a very slow one i ended up running a 9.4, 2.2 60 foot, i'm not sure how much lower i can get the 60 foot, but eh it was ok

I made it there, but didnt run. It also took me about 1.5 hrs to get there. I pretty much idled my way up the 605. :notnice: slo65, what color is your car? I probably saw it. :shrug: I was the guy walking around with a bright red Clippers sweater and a horrible case of pink eye. :jester:

um my car is a primer black 88gt with ponys, they made me run with the caps off for some reason, it has lx taillights and yea tinted windows and stuff, i ran 4 times first 2 times against a m coupe (beat him twice) 3rd time against a trailered in superbee (needless to say he won) and 4th against a mr2 which i beat

lxbackshot2.jpg

let me know when u guys wanna try and go again, next time we should just meet there
:shrug:

Attachments

• lxbackshot2.jpg
    lxbackshot2.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 38
hey slo i probably have you on video. im gonna go back and search for it. if youd like maybe we could post it somewhere. hey guys like zero said maybe we'll cruise or go to irwindale again at a different time. once im on the bottle and gears id like to time my car. hey slo65 whens the next event? i know every thursday or something theres a drag night.