IS ANYONE RUNNING PROPANE INJECTION?

Just got turned on to propane injection. First noticed it in the hatch area of a Viper pic(I build scale auto models :). A friend of mine reminded me of it at work, so I did a search on it. Found you can run it on gas engines with or without boost. Makes 92 octane into 110 octane and burns up carbon deposits over time! How about it fellas, anyone got the goods on propane?

• Sponsors (?)

Search Turboford

Search turboford.org tech archives and you should find some info on it. There are a couple guys on there that have done it. I am in the process of deciding on Propane injection kit or a new turbo. Laidher.

Propane injection replaces gas as your fuel source if I think I know what he is talking about. I've also seen diesel engines converted to run on strictly propane fuel. Don't know if it can be done with gas engines.

What I run (Water/methanol) injection supplements 91 octane gas fuel during periods of over 8 pounds boost. It just has an "intercooler" effect by lowering the temperature of the compressed air/fuel charge, thereby helping prevent detonation.