35th Anniv is it a special or limited edition??

polte78

Oct 30, 2008
just bought a black 99 convertible with white top and white leather... i am in love due to its conditions!! don t know much about cars but would love to know if its a special or limited edition?? here is my vin 1fafp45x4xf100439 the car was made in or for mexico cause it have km/h so i don t know if the limited edition is different there cause it doesn t have all the specs required for beeing a LE?? if someone can help me on that i would be greatfull!! thanks alex

Attachments

• DSCF0735.jpg
    DSCF0735.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 178
  • Sponsors (?)

Did you go to the web site listed above? Mustang35th : Facts and Figures Page

ALL 1999s are 35th Anniversary Mustangs and have the 35th Anniversary badge on the front fenders. Of the 126,067 Mustangs built in the 1999 model year, 4,628 were "Limited Edition" Mustangs. The LE package was a $2,695 option for GTs only.

Total Production: 4,628
Coupes 2,318
Convertibles 2,310

Limited Editions came only in White, Black, Silver, or Performance Red.
Performance Red 1,555
Black 1,299
Silver 1,259
Crystal White 515

Exterior Features of 1999 Mustang LE:
hood scoop, black applique on hood, black honeycomb between tail lamps, 17" X 8" bright machined 5-spoke aluminum wheels

Interior Features
Midnight Black leather/vinyl seats with silver leather inserts and "Pony" logo, Midnight Black carpeted floor mats with 35th Anniversary logo, instrument cluster with gray mask and 35th Anniversary script, silver leather door trim inserts, aluminum shift knob.

The most notable differences are the hood (except some people change them :nono:) and the wheels (except some people change them too! :shrug:) and the two-tone black and silver seats. If your car has these, it's prob an LE :nice: