Is it just me?

• Sponsors (?)

WORTH said:
I don't usually read the sigs unless I'm looking for info on the members ride for a diagnostic issue. But if I listed my cars/trucks, you'd probubly think I was full of **** :D

No, we KNOW you're full of ****, but we don't hold that against you. :D I'm just waiting for someone to list the Moon Rover as one of their rides. It will probably be some Moon Rover-Eleanor restomod with a Boss 9 engine and some coil overs or some damned thing. :rolleyes:

Ozsum2 said:
No, we KNOW you're full of ****, but we don't hold that against you. :D I'm just waiting for someone to list the Moon Rover as one of their rides. It will probably be some Moon Rover-Eleanor restomod with a Boss 9 engine and some coil overs or some damned thing. :rolleyes:

LMAO, OK, you asked for it;

65 early coupe
65 late coupe
67 coupe-brothers
68 fastback
69 coupe #3son
70 Ragtop
71 Ragtop
65 pickup #2 son
72 pickup
46 pickup
65 t-bird

I think thats all the old stuff then I have
93 Grand marque
85 C-30 dump
91 Towncar
and a MajicBus :D

I'm old so I may have missed a few :rolleyes:

OOPS almost forgot the MOONROVER :nice:

hey WORTH, I've got a 65 p/u too, Great trucks I might add. I'm deep into the resto on mine. I plan to use it as a tow vehicle for my falcon.

Anybody have any tips on swapping a T5 into a lunar rover? My rpms are too high on the interstate.

302 coupe said:
hey WORTH, I've got a 65 p/u too, Great trucks I might add. I'm deep into the resto on mine. I plan to use it as a tow vehicle for my falcon.

Anybody have any tips on swapping a T5 into a lunar rover? My rpms are too high on the interstate.

need any parts, I found a guy in RI that has a pair of 65 f250 highboys with no titles.