IS my engine Shot?

Ok I finally got the new crank pulley back from Vortech. Ok here is my problem. I gte it on and everything running. I take it down the road. Note: when I first drove my car home when it broke the harmonic balancer I heard a tocking noise like an exhaust leak but I was running the factory crank pulley( no SC) so I was limping it home. Anyway it sounded like an exhaust leak at low rpms ( I never took it above 3k rpms) so the noise wasnt that loud.

Ok now here is the problem lol. I put the SC belt on and I tightened it but I didnt tighten it REALLLL tight like I usually do. I am scared I am going to break ANOTHER HB ( 3rd one) and I crank the car. I look at the crank pulley and it has a slight wobble to it. Before it did not have this. Ok so I drive the car a lap normal. Everything seems fine. So I nail it and feels pretty good (considering it is hot as hell where I live and I have no intercooler) and as the rpms start to climb I heard that ticking and sounds like rattling now and gets louder as the RPMS climbs. I take it to 5K and it made 12 pounds of boost. The problem with that is that it use to make 15 pounds of boost at 5500 rpms. I am sure it might make 13 or so at the rpms. I noticed though that the boost dropped from like 12 to 10 once I got to 5K so thats why I let out. So me sitting here typing this and looking at it I would think that the belt is slipping causing the boost to drop. but I am wondering if that is why the boost wont climb as high. Anyway that is one problem that I am not so much worried about. My 2 biggest worries is that clacking and that crank pulley wobbling. I checked for exhaust leaks and couldnt find any so now I dont know what to do. I will post some videos up in a few seconds if I can so you guys can see the pulley and maybe hear the rattling. I am not sure if you will be able to hear the rattling going down the road on camera though. Sorry so long but can you guys maybe shed some light on the situation and help thanks...

• Sponsors (?)

If everything is tightened and torqued right, I do not think you should have a wobble on the crank pulley, or any pulley for that matter.

Yeah I mean I tightened te bolts as tight as I could get them. I am sure I put it on right. I got underneath the car while it was running and seen the the HB is wobbling too. I would think that the crank is warpe now. Like I said though it isnt a BAD wobble just a slight one. I mean besides that and the clacking the car drives really good and smooth. Also though there is a slight vibration above 1600 rpms that I can feel when the car isnt moving. Like my idle surges and it will go from 1000-1600 and when it gets there the motor vibrates. But I do have solid motor mounts too

its not uncommon for supercharged cars to make less boost in hot air, also what kind of hb did you put back on? stocker?

if you have the blower crank pulley on it, then id take it off and run the car without it and see if it still looks wobbly could be a visual illusion making you think its the hb

its not uncommon for supercharged cars to make less boost in hot air, also what kind of hb did you put back on? stocker?

if you have the blower crank pulley on it, then id take it off and run the car without it and see if it still looks wobbly could be a visual illusion making you think its the hb

yeah I put the stock one back on it. But I did get underneath the car while it was running and looked at the HB and it was wobbling with the pulley. Well see it was only making 8-10 pounds but I barely tigheten the belt so I am pretty sure it was belt slip cause it would go up to 10 lbs and as the rpms climbed it would drop to 8 and the nback up to 10 then back down to 8 so if was going up and down. I am suppose to race this z06 this weekend so I am going to tighten it back up right before I race him and then re loosen it again

Perhaps a race isn't the smartest decision at this point. Maybe you should put a nice SFI balancer on the car and stock messing around with stock parts. Stock parts are for stock power....you are well above stock power. just a thought.

like mrmustangman357 said, take the pulley/hb off and check the crank first. If you don't have a dial indicator, pick one up, along with a magnetic base, at Harbor Freight.
Unless you don't care if you blow it up or not, this needs to be the first thing you should do. The second thing is use a torque wrench to install critical fasteners (HB bolt, etc).